(PAIN) THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE

ipiratemedia

22 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Joey, with your permission, I would like to save this last video and send it to my brother who at this minute is suffering with Pancreatic cancer. I work on him every day telling him that it is he that will beat this. He has to believe, he has to live for his family, his wife, his children, he can't give up. I won't let him give up. 

Should you delete this, I'll PM you my email to send it to me.

Uh my dear @TBG 150 sorry for my curiosity on this,but Uh really you do great job by that support to your Brother! 
And I don't wanna my sound seems to be phony or particularly you think I say this just because i saw your comment on here, or i says this just to give you maybe some of fake solidarity! But what you doing with your Brother, it's rare and great something!I wish he goes through out of this with so healthy and totally a recover, because in a close past,i was one of that ill cancer!Uh thank to god!I had passed through on it with less damage! As i know so well!how much all families are suffering onto that situations!all that therapy sessions,plus to mute off all anger or any hopeless feelings toward that (our sick relative)! It's really something has needed a lot of postive power or energy !So,even from that angle or even that perspective,all that efforts should be ends on With a lot hope for an recover of our patient!Maybe that is the best something could be happins! Uh my all feelings with you dear @TBG 150 ,and with your brother🌹🌹, And i wish him to get recovers as soon possible and go back to his family with fully healthy! Just one something i would to say i wish to you and your family all goodness and happpiness in all long this life.🌹❤️❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, ooopel said:

Uh my dear @TBG 150 sorry for my curiosity on this,but Uh really you do great job by that support to your Brother! 
And I don't wanna my sound seems to be phony or particularly you think I say this just because i saw your comment on here, or i says this just to give you maybe some of fake solidarity! But what you doing with your Brother, it's rare and great something!I wish he goes through out of this with so healthy and totally a recover, because in a close past,i was one of that ill cancer!Uh thank to god!I had passed through on it with less damage! As i know so well!how much all families are suffering onto that situations!all that therapy sessions,plus to mute off all anger or any hopeless feelings toward that (our sick relative)! It's really something has needed a lot of postive power or energy !So,even from that angle or even that perspective,all that efforts should be ends on With a lot hope for an recover of our patient!Maybe that is the best something could be happins! Uh my all feelings with you dear @TBG 150 ,and with your brother🌹🌹, And i wish him to get recovers as soon possible and go back to his family with fully healthy! Just one something i would to say i wish to you and your family all goodness and happpiness in all long this life.🌹❤️❤️ 

Thank you @ooopel   💓💓💋  I keep telling him that he has to be strong and fight.  He owes me a fishing trip and he's not going to get away with it. I am glad to hear that you made that recovery and I'm sure he will too! I send him pictures all of the time of us as children and the fun we had. We still have many years to have fun together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2021 at 3:24 PM, TBG 150 said:

Joey, with your permission, I would like to save this last video and send it to my brother who at this minute is suffering with Pancreatic cancer. I work on him every day telling him that it is he that will beat this. He has to believe, he has to live for his family, his wife, his children, he can't give up. I won't let him give up. 

Should you delete this, I'll PM you my email to send it to me.

On this video, "TOM" speaks the truth. He gets it. It's sad hearing about your brother @TBG 150 - I lost most of my family, (including both parents) I have a few videos, I can send you on this threatful disease. "The Gerson therapy has a 65% survival rate. (NO CHEMO) I have a few of their video, if you're interested. (free of course) :confused:

• Thanks 2

On 1/4/2022 at 11:22 AM, Adelaida said:

This is a terrible disease, only 65% 😞

First of all, @Adelaida (cool name) As you know, there are many types of cancer, sad to say. Pancreatic cancer has only a "3% Survival rate." With Chemotherapy, "40% survival rate." But most die within 4 to 5 years. That is with any type of chemical treatment. How do we fight cancer? By changing our diets." fasting helps also. 

After losing both parents to different types of cancer, I needed to know why so many people perish after donating over "$90 billion in research" still, there is no cure. The main reason is GREED. No money in good health. Holistic Doctors are the way to go. (IMHO) The Gerson therapy has been around since the forties. They excommunicate the Gerson for saving lives. The patients, are told, "to make arrangements for their passing." I'm not claiming I have all the answers, because I don't. 

My sixteen years of research changed my life. Not once did I have to visit any Doctors, for any internal illnesses. No shots of any kind. Believe it or not, most people diagnosed with any life-threatening disease, rather end it than fight it. (fact) The video below will explain most diseases and the course. Did you know, "Sugar is eight times more addicting than Cocaine." and it's "Cancer's favorite food" as it is for most people. (fact) Did you know, "an Avocado a day will prevent breast cancer." 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/2/2022 at 2:24 PM, TBG 150 said:

Thank you @ooopel   💓💓💋  I keep telling him that he has to be strong and fight.  He owes me a fishing trip and he's not going to get away with it. I am glad to hear that you made that recovery and I'm sure he will too! I send him pictures all of the time of us as children and the fun we had. We still have many years to have fun together.

Uh! my dear it's real as you keeps said to him, it's so true!The battle against any type of cancer! May Has begins when an ill has Accept that truth, and to be strong and( he / she) has going to fight about what really is so matters to (him/her) like itselfe firstly and to (his/her) family, then to Anyone who (him/her) have so closely related to him or her.

At that point his chance would be to win his battle against cancer is very raise up.So all my wish to your Brother get recover so soon and back to you and his family onto fully healthy. ❤️❤️ after then oh, doesn't matter if he has forgettin, and don't goes with you to that fishing trip 🌹🦋🤗❤️❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

This speech, "The Demons in the Background," is about how the writer beats depression and the negative feelings associated with it... with powerful daily practices like GRATITUDE, MEDITATION, and READING, and others I regularly promote on my Videos. I'm not giving anyone medical advice. My opinion won't suit everyone. Do what is best for you.

M7aW1P_A1V901YLdxOspGTGsOBw-vZowLQSNJu4I

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...