(PAIN) THE SOUNDS OF SILENCE

ipiratemedia

On 12/5/2021 at 6:31 PM, ipiratemedia said:

THIS VIDEO REPRESENTS HOW I FELT IN THE LAST NINE MONTHS OF PAIN AND THE LOST OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY! I'M A LOT BETTER NOW - HOPE YOU ARE!  19.gif.28a8c1ed41f23623d0391fad1247c25a.gif

Glad you are better now.    This has been one of my favorite songs thru the years and what powerful images you just posted with that song..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh hello my dear @ipiratemedia, just let me say!you my dear, you have your own way to express about your thoughts or view toward everything! It very creativity and so innovat way! Oh my dear! there No Way to seen me with you in same level or even too close on it😋! You make something like this seems so impossible !Oh i know my place here! And because of that! I'm always being ready to learn under your hands! you have skills of teacher who will be happy me always to study under his hands.
And also it finds all likes and appreciation from the eyes of elite or Pro ones! You make me travel or i feels with them such as an Magical journey in Space of thoughts and Land of dreams,even if in main line or main title within them seems a bit sad!oh Really, i feel just hopeless right this moment, cause of my language doesn't help me at all to say more and more!maybe I had failed to explain my feelings about all Beat in my heart toward these (your) work. 
Ohhh! I was try as much as can made you to get realizing how many Beats of likes in my heart? toward all these of (your) work!
And my dear Please don't think! we are far from each other, because, you are live in west and i'm lives in east? My fast answer! nope, again nope (definitely isn't is you dear)we are walks in the same emotions land,and we drinks from a same river of ideas,so for that, i always feel our souls and hearts are too close till last borders maybe it matching from  each one to another! Oh let me say something my dear late dad has always keeps said to me! My dear one all people are the same!They comes from one moment of birth and they ends at a same moment of death!They're all on the same ship at someday or another,oh definitely!they'll get to the same destination or to the same purpose.
{All human maybe beings are the samething، no matter of their gender, Whether it is a man( like as you🤗) nor as a woman(like as me☺️). and no matter of their Multi colors, and also no matter their beliefs or even their identities or their homelands !In the heart on that! In the core of that's !They have the same thing and they have a same Of composition!They all come from a small unit called the cell! But each of them has their own message and each of them has their own way to expressing their thoughts and about themselves!or to defines about themselves ! So should choose, my daughter,about What would you like your message to be?And what would you like to have as a beautiful memory about you?}End of quote. 
So my dear Joey keep it up and again keep going to do that, it's your own way to say your message which wanna in best way!Oh i forget to say as always!Merry Christmas Happy New Year to (Everyone's on CamCaps ) and to you and i wish you all Happiness all next years in your life! Oyee just bring that joy rains to me with you dear Joey🌹🦋❤️❤️

• Like 1

Joey, with your permission, I would like to save this last video and send it to my brother who at this minute is suffering with Pancreatic cancer. I work on him every day telling him that it is he that will beat this. He has to believe, he has to live for his family, his wife, his children, he can't give up. I won't let him give up. 

Should you delete this, I'll PM you my email to send it to me.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Joey, with your permission, I would like to save this last video and send it to my brother who at this minute is suffering with Pancreatic cancer. I work on him every day telling him that it is he that will beat this. He has to believe, he has to live for his family, his wife, his children, he can't give up. I won't let him give up. 

Should you delete this, I'll PM you my email to send it to me.

Wish him All the Best and Hope he beat's this.           Sorry I Apologize GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1