Leora - Home Activities #93

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Leora since 18 months has an affair with a guy , you can now wonder , does she still shares this information ( her having a boyfriend in Prague )to Paul  or Paul has no idea ? Even more , is the boyfriend in Prague aware of him ( Paul ) ? 

24 months after and Leora hasn’t seen Paul and the opposite . The love between these two is so big that they have both not being able to see one another for two years . I don’t know what people here believe and also what you believe , but personally , as i have said uncountable times , if this is the person you love , you don’t maintain a parallel relationship for 18 months , you move oceans  , mountains and anything that is an obstacle to be with  the person you love even for some hours just to feel him / her .. this is love ( at least for my standards ) especially if you “pretend “ missing someone .. but come on , here we are speaking about parallel affairs and it is presented like “ and ? What’s the problem ? She  just had / have someone “ .. The guy that once was violent with Leora physically .. 

How is Leora having an affair??? Is she in a committed relationship (doubtful).

She and Paul can't let go of each other.  I highly doubt there is any romance left between them - just good memories, as I remain good friends with a girl I dated in college.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Bonsoir

Je viens de lire vos commentaires rien ne sait passer je suppose elle est sortie à 13h40 et je pense qu’elle n’est pas rentrée donc elle n’a pas parlé à Paul je suppose est -elle avec loverboy ou bien elle travaille

La dernière masturbation date de deux jours je pense si ce soir elle se batte je suppose qu’elle n’est pas avec lover boy je le lirais sur vos commentaires demain

Je suis toujours avec mais jolie infermière elles me dorlotes

Merci et très bonne soirée

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1