B1 - General Topic 2021 #53 (December)

If Karol is such a good friend to No Way Nana, she would take to bed with her BF and show her how to become a woman instead of the little girl she is. Karol knows how to seduce a man and use her assets to her advantage, where as NO WAY NANA knows nothing of how to seduce a man.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

If Karol is such a good friend to No Way Nana, she would take to bed with her BF and show her how to become a woman instead of the little girl she is. Karol knows how to seduce a man and use her assets to her advantage, where as NO WAY NANA knows nothing of how to seduce a man.

And I think that she doesn't care.

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Today the twins pass Monica with 528 days in total in the GOV / COV apartments and are now only after Gina, Irma and Nelly & Bogdan

I find it really disappointing that in the same “League “  of the things that Gina ( especially her ) , N&B , Monica and Irma ( in this exact queue of importance and significance ) have done  , it appears also the name of the Twins . Apart from some shows with Gina mostly and a couple of times with Bruno , this current stay and the teasing of one of the twins ex boyfriend and some occasional masturbations , they have offered ( in my humble opinion and for my personal standards ) absolutely zero compared to the participants that you  mention  . I would even consider their biggest highlight presenting their mother to us ☺️😇😊

Other than that , the only reason I believe that have been in such a more than 1,5 years in total of payroll from RLC , it is the simple fantasies and imaginations that were creating by being identical twins , having nice bodies and not being shy being around naked . For all the rest , as I said , it is insane that they are in the same League with the rest . 

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I find it really disappointing that in the same “League “  of the things that Gina ( especially her ) , N&B , Monica and Irma ( in this exact queue of importance and significance ) have done  , it appears also the name of the Twins . Apart from some shows with Gina mostly and a couple of times with Bruno , this current stay and the teasing of one of the twins ex boyfriend and some occasional masturbations , they have offered ( in my humble opinion and for my personal standards ) absolutely zero compared to the participants that you  mention  . I would even consider their biggest highlight presenting their mother to us ☺️😇😊

Other than that , the only reason I believe that have been in such a more than 1,5 years in total of payroll from RLC , it is the simple fantasies and imaginations that were creating by being identical twins , having nice bodies and not being shy being around naked . For all the rest , as I said , it is insane that they are in the same League with the rest . 

They both have really nice butts and legs. I appreciate they share them with us...

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, tle said:

They both have really nice butts and legs. I appreciate they share them with us...

Nice girls but being paid so much money running around naked for such a long time , I find it exaggerating . Perhaps their first stay could have been considered enough to admire them as you say , indeed nice bodies ( you can see the difference  by the way compared to the past , time has made itself present also to them ) but I don’t see any point seeing something repeatedly that has been seen again and again . 

In the end of course , it is the choice of what anyone wants to watch and since RLC gives this chance , i understand 😇