Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It wasn't...Martina was asked to contact Nelly, because Nelly was missing her. I didn't witness it, but if this phone call did take place, she reluctantly contacted her. 

They may well become friends again, but I'm 99.9% sure they won't pick up their passionate affair where they left off...

Yep, and maybe they will meet tomorrow 🙂 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yep, and maybe they will meet tomorrow 🙂 

you mean between 11:00 pm to 8: am during the weekend night ? 🤭

I hope for the fun they cam have together but it will be off cam, sorry for us but.....maybe.....maybe...Alberto will say "Bring Nelly at home for those night, it will be more  easy for both of you and I will play the Xbox like usual and sleep on the couch like usual and I don't mine like usual, but don't make make too much noise "

YES YES YES let hope ! If it happen the Camcaps server will be overload 🤪 Oh "I'm dreaming of a white chrismas" (like the song). la la la la.......💖💖💖 

Do you want this way guys ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

I hope for the fun they cam have together but it will be off cam, sorry for us but.....maybe.....maybe...Alberto will say "Bring Nelly at home for those night, it will be more  easy for both of you and I will play the Xbox like usual and sleep on the couch like usual and I don't mine like usual, but don't make make too much noise "

YES YES YES let hope ! If it happen the Camcaps server will be overload 🤪 Oh "I'm dreaming of a white chrismas" (like the song). la la la la.......💖💖💖 

It'd be hard for Nelly and Martina to not make too much noise...🤣

3 hours ago, girlsfun2 said:

Hello Nelly, back to the villa for some beauty treatment for the girls, Love you  !

And a few moment ago, Nelly and Martina were talking over the phone for a few minutes.

An yes the 'link' between those 2 are still there and strong. After so much deep love and affection they have together in the past, it impossible for them to stop. When you have so much profound 'well being' with someone , what you do ? that what is happening here, you want more, human are like that...

But right now, weekend night are coming, what will happen ? For sure, Martina  is bored and she will need some action: 'church action' for some and ' wilde action' for other.

Let go Martina !   

I think she has a lot of work in the villa, but if really will help to get the girls more attractive, I have doubts....

The rest are your dreams enjoy them...if they ever get real, it'll be a nightmare for Nelly and Martina.👻😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, girlsfun2 said:

Ask your husband if he minds you having sex with another woman while he's in the living room. I'm sure he will have the right answer...🤣

Martina just show to Alberto how to caress a nipple, interesting  but for the rest, the same old story in the bedroom... 😴

We all know that they could put more fantasy into it but it not happening. With all the ' knowledge' Martina had with 'other',she can lead the sexual activity to e new level.

But it not happening sad for her and....us !

Are you agree  ?  

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina just show to Alberto how to caress a nipple, interesting  but for the rest, the same old story in the bedroom... 😴

We all know that they could put more fantasy into it but it not happening. With all the ' knowledge' Martina had with 'other',she can lead the sexual activity to e new level.

But it not happening sad for her and....us !

Are you agree  ?  

I think Alberto is perfectly satisfied with his sex life with Martina and I think Martina would be very satisfied with Alberto and Nelly. I think Nelly would be very happy with Bogdan and Martina… Bodgan is the one who’s hard to understand… He’s been with Nelly for years and he knows what she needs… He can give her all the dick she wants but he can’t give her pussy… This could be a satisfying relation for all if Bodgan would just let Nelly have what she needs… If he doesn’t, he’ll probably lose her…

• Confused 1

Alberto has absolutely ZERO imagination in the sex arena. He has a beautiful sensual girl waiting for him to do anything to her yet all he ever does is the same useless shit. He doesn't seem able to cum anywhere othe than inside her pussy or pointing at it. She wants him to cum in her mouth but he can't do it! (what man wouldn't want to cum in that beautiful mouth!!!! His routine is terrible. No wonder she is always left frustrated. He never cuddles her afterwards. 

His sexual prowess would make any woman become a lesbian!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Bogdan is as bad as Alberto in many ways. ZERO imagination. Only ever cums on her back. At least they cuddle and talk but he never seems to make her cum. At least  Bogdan is built like an Adonis and is good company but love making is enough to drive a woman to become a lesbian!!!!!

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

Alberto has absolutely ZERO imagination in the sex arena. He has a beautiful sensual girl waiting for him to do anything to her yet all he ever does is the same useless shit. He doesn't seem able to cum anywhere othe than inside her pussy or pointing at it. She wants him to cum in her mouth but he can't do it! (what man wouldn't want to cum in that beautiful mouth!!!! His routine is terrible. No wonder she is always left frustrated. He never cuddles her afterwards. 

His sexual prowess would make any woman become a lesbian!!!!

Couldn't have said it better. And let me add they have been together for 10 years and he still doesn't give a shit enough to build up the resistance to cum until she is satisfied. I don't care if it takes her 40 minutes. After 10 years you should be able to satisfy your woman... bottom line he doesn't care enough about her. 

• Like 1