Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

I made no comment about the state of their relationship or whether either guy was a good guy or not. I simply said their sexual ability to give their partner an orgasm was poor!!!

I happen to think Bogdan and Alberto are really good guys and i do think both couples deeply love each other. the problem is selfish poor sexual performance undermines even the best relationships

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think Nelly can give Martina an ORGASM

a little detail: more then one...many, manu, many, non stop hours after hours after hours.....specially during the night between 11:00 pm to 8:00 am  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Really happy to read that here are a lot of sex experts and perfect lovers  in the forum who knows all about how to satisfy a woman. Hope they rember that when having sex with her girlfriends or wifes. 😉

Thank you for acknowledging my expertise. It's quite simple really and starts with giving a shit about the woman you're with. Please her first because I know I won't have any difficulty cumming. 

48 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Martina got her groove on and out the door at 2240!

Yes she going out ! I knew it.

Condition #1: fuck Alberto to make sure is ok (change of oil like I write recently) -> Done

Condition #2: Get well dress, makeup and perfume and don't forget the pill -> Done

Condition #3: Kiss Alberto and tell him how much you love him -> Done

Weekend nights start !!!!!!!!!!

Alberto, get the X box, night gona be long....

Question #1:  what is the other one for Martina: Fat Guy, Nelly, Michael ( I like to put that name everywhere::)), Bogdan (why not) or new one ?

Question#2: return drunk or not ?

Question#3: will she sleep the entire day tomorrow ?

Let go for some speculation, I love that  !

And above all : Let go girl ! Martina, your free will and the night is yours ! A lot of pleasures (any kind)

Let play the song: Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones :cool:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1