Martina and Alberto - home activities #39

Noldus

11 minutes ago, van the man said:

Alberto has absolutely ZERO imagination in the sex arena. He has a beautiful sensual girl waiting for him to do anything to her yet all he ever does is the same useless shit. He doesn't seem able to cum anywhere othe than inside her pussy or pointing at it. She wants him to cum in her mouth but he can't do it! (what man wouldn't want to cum in that beautiful mouth!!!! His routine is terrible. No wonder she is always left frustrated. He never cuddles her afterwards. 

His sexual prowess would make any woman become a lesbian!!!!

Why is she then 10 years with a guy who doesn’t give her any pleasure as you claim ? Can it be maybe that there are other things more important for these two people than sex ? Or by any chance you know any couple fucking like eternal champs after 10 years ? To be honest , I wish many couples have the same appetite for sex like these two 10 years  after when , I believe , most couples after 10 years , sex isn’t at their top priorities… No matter  what , Martina is concentrated at one major thing in her life at the moment and that’s what matters the most , that is her studies . All the rest she deals with just simple attention to escape the daily studying challenges . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, van the man said:

Bogdan is as bad as Alberto in many ways. ZERO imagination. Only ever cums on her back. At least they cuddle and talk but he never seems to make her cum. At least  Bogdan is built like an Adonis and is good company but love making is enough to drive a woman to become a lesbian!!!!!

Neither Bogdan nor Alberto can give the girls the big bang they need... They need to accept the fact that the girls need each other to get off properly.

Really happy to read that here are a lot of sex experts and perfect lovers  in the forum who knows all about how to satisfy a woman. Hope they rember that when having sex with her girlfriends or wifes. 😉

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Adalbert said:

Really happy to read that here are a lot of sex experts and perfect lovers  in the forum who knows all about how to satisfy a woman. Hope they rember that when having sex with her girlfriends or wifes. 😉

Amen 🙏👏👏

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Couldn't have said it better. And let me add they have been together for 10 years and he still doesn't give a shit enough to build up the resistance to cum until she is satisfied. I don't care if it takes her 40 minutes. After 10 years you should be able to satisfy your woman... bottom line he doesn't care enough about her. 

The only person who can tell us whether she is satisfied or not is Martina.  All of you critics do not like Bogdan as well, which I find unbelievable.  In your opinion no one could give Martina the pleasure she deserves.  In my opinion Alberto does just fine and I have saved over 100 videos to prove it. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

The only person who can tell us whether she is satisfied or not is Martina.  All of you critics do not like Bogdan as well, which I find unbelievable.  In your opinion no one could give Martina the pleasure she deserves.  In my opinion Alberto does just fine and I have saved over 100 videos to prove it.  

I

A woman who isn’t satisfied sexually by her guy , you would have simply seen it by not having sex with him , avoiding him or finding excuses or even getting fucked once per week just to justify the relationship … Anytime I watch them , they have their own pleasuring positions , they both know their bodies , where to touch , caress , how to approach , they have the chemistry to know what they like .. all the rest that people here demand and require is simply desires that want to watch to satisfy the images that they have by being able to fuck Martina their own way . Well , nobody here can fuck  Martina except Alberto and whoever claims that could make Martina happier and satisfied , it’s exactly as you say , only Martina knows what satisfies her .And Alberto simply provides more than enough for her . 

I simply believe that Alberto’s lifestyle is what bothers the most and not actually his sexual abilities ( I am more than annoyed for example  for a guy that sleeps , wakes up , cares about the dogs and isn’t thinking a lot about the future , of what we at least see on cameras , especially not searching for any kind of work is beyond me .. )

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A woman who isn’t satisfied sexually by her guy , you would have simply seen it by not having sec with him , avoiding him or finding excuses or even getting fucked once per week just to justify the relationship … Anytime I watch them , they have their own pleasuring positions , they both know their bodies , where to touch , caress , how to approach , they have the chemistry to know what they like .. all the rest that people here demand and require is simply desires that want to watch to satisfy the images that they have by being able to fuck Martina their own way . Well , nobody here can fuck  Martina except Alberto and whoever claims that could make Martina happier and satisfied , it’s exactly as you say , only Martina knows what satisfies her .land Alberto simply provides more than enough for her . 

I simply believe that Alberto’s lifestyle is what bothers the most and not actually his sexual abilities ( I am more than annoyed for example  for a guy that sleeps , wakes up , cares about the dogs and isn’t thinking a lot about the future , of what we at least see on cameras , especially not searching for any kind of work is beyond me .. )

Don't forget those fish.. He takes really good care of those fish... Now if he could just give Martina an orgasm that'd be awesome!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tle said:

Looks like Martina can't wait till tonight. Alberto getting her primed...

Me I see it that way: like for every activity, you need good practice so Martina is doing the practice with Alberto now for the real one during the weekend night....

For Alberto, it a 'oil change' like usual and for Martina: a test for 'lubrification' to be certain that everything is ok 

In my teen years, we use to say that about teen boy: they frequently need oil change , us girls, just some lubrification time to time...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

You guys come on here and don't have a clue what you are talking about. Makes me wonder how good you are to your female partners. And now we know why women give up because you don't have a clue how to treat them properly. Any woman who has trouble having an orgasm (and that is more than 50% of all women) comes to expect sub-par performances and is hesitant to ask for satisfaction because they perceive it is taking too long. But it shouldn't matter what she thinks or says. if you care about your woman you should, without being told, be able to figure out what to do to make them cum. Especially after 10 years. 

And what the hell does having 100 videos prove to anyone other than you like Martina. All that tells me is he has not given her an orgasm 100 times. 

• Like 1