B4 - General Topic 2021 # 132 (December)

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

maybe she did it so i wouldnt think the truth which was that she was shagging curly,do u prefer that answer?

It's not about what you believe, it's about how she is. What do you believe she is like? 😇🤔

2 hours ago, Noodle said:

I don't know why @ddhm constantly wrote about a party in another apartment? When I look at the knees of Holly today, I think that yesterday that was a production. And either Curly or Bogdan or multiplefuckers were to ones who took her hard. Poor Holly my ass. Looks pretty satisfied in my opinion. 🐱🐯💋🤪😄

You forgot your sarcastic face Noodle...😏

They were at a venue, and neither Boggy or dickhead were anywhere near...Some of you guys are priceless, and could write the scripts for Game of Thrones. She had bruises on her knees the previous day, plus she fell out of bed when drunk this morning...

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They were at a venue, and neither Boggy or dickhead were anywhere near...Some of you guys are priceless, and could write the scripts for Game of Thrones. She had bruises on her knees the previous day, plus she fell out of bed when drunk this morning...

Give me a price maybe i'll take it. But it's true I can't be brought. Do you know the film 'The Untouchables'? 😉

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

But I like the name 'dickhead' 😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm familiar with the word 'nooky', and I'm sure I partook in a former life...😏

I thought you were dissing your sis there for a minute 🤣

Ha Ha... my sister is an angel compared to me. She's 13 years younger. Of course, I like to remind her she was an accident while I was planned by our parents. 

• Like 1