B4 - General Topic 2021 # 132 (December)

42 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I was looking at my old videos,bring back Anita Lilly and Sandra, they could replace those dormants statues in B1 . They had fun together and no jealosy just plain lesbian shows but they put their hearts in it  to please the voyeurs in all of us.

The problem is that with the bonuses not existing like in the past , I highly doubt that we would be watching any “ extreme “ things like this nowadays , no matter who joins .The  person who really seems to enjoy completely and enjoy the maximum is Daniela .. the rest seem to have lots of thoughts at the moment . Let’s give them time to adapt as a “ team “ , it was many months empty beds , let’s have all of them for a month or so all together and we see how it goes .

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Personal comment : We had an interesting party going in B4 , all the girls had fun , were sexy UNTIL this idiot arrived ONCE AGAIN !!  He KILLED the mood ...  WHY does he ALWAYS have to be there when it is NOT NECESSARY ???   

Because the GIRLS invited him. Get over it already.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Reckon Tweety Pie must take the plaudits for last night and what a delightful pussy, well worth waiting for and not a hairy arsed punter to be seen (Fior doesn’t count). Just a pity Holly was too pissed and throwing up to join in. Still plenty to look forward to with these two in the future hopefully 🤞👏

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Reckon Tweety Pie must take the plaudits for last night and what a delightful pussy, well worth waiting for and not a hairy arsed punter to be seen (Fior doesn’t count). Just a pity Holly was too pissed and throwing up to join in. Still plenty to look forward to with these two in the future hopefully 🤞👏

Hollys got that "I'm never drinking again" look today😆, they've got an English lesson at 2 as well, there's not going to be much learning going on today 😂

2 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I was looking at my old videos,bring back Anita Lilly and Sandra, they could replace those dormants statues in B1 . They had fun together and no jealosy just plain lesbian shows but they put their hearts in it  to please the voyeurs in all of us.

The problem with that Rob is the noise issue...unless they have quiet lesbian shows with no alcohol...🙄

These particular girls are in B1 for a purpose. Imo, B1 would be closed down as a RLC house if it wasn't for these 'dormant statues', as you call them...I suppose some might say it already is...😏

• Upvote 1

So Twetty, she has started her journey in RLC, as they used to say, she is not very shy, she will also enter the best masturbation list, now it seems to me that no one can complain about the girls as even Nana has started masturbating openly, we will have a Christmas full of dildos

• Haha 1