B4 - General Topic 2021 # 132 (December)

3 minutes ago, Sergio said:

So Twetty, she has started her journey in RLC, as they used to say, she is not very shy, she will also enter the best masturbation list, now it seems to me that no one can complain about the girls as even Nana has started masturbating openly, we will have a Christmas full of dildos

Nana has being masturbating like she always did. She just stooped lifting up her leg. Or you are mistaking by Anna.

Edited by thinga69

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I've only just noticed Tweety's show time, she must have big fans in the US.

Yes, I am a fan. Like I posted earlier it seemed like she had no experience with vibrators. Holly had to show her, but once she used that little pocket rocket vibrator on her clit it was really fun to watch her go crazy with them. And wide open. She has a beautiful pussy with nice size labia and an easily accessible clit to lick. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

So Twetty, she has started her journey in RLC, as they used to say, she is not very shy, she will also enter the best masturbation list, now it seems to me that no one can complain about the girls as even Nana has started masturbating openly, we will have a Christmas full of dildos

That famous Christmas Carol will be blasting out in all the GOV departments 🙄

🎵Dildo Merrily on high🎵

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Yes, I am a fan. Like I posted earlier it seemed like she had no experience with vibrators. Holly had to show her, but once she used that little pocket rocket vibrator on her clit it was really fun to watch her go crazy with them. And wide open. She has a beautiful pussy with nice size labia and an easily accessible clit to lick. 

You always go that extra mile with your descriptions PP...🤣

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You always go that extra mile with your descriptions PP...🤣

I am at my sisters Naga and all I get to look at each day is the back end of a cow. Hundreds of them. Maybe need to head home for a weekend and get a little nooky as we say here in the US. 🤣

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am at my sisters Naga and all I get to look at each day is the back end of a cow. Hundreds of them. Maybe need to head home for a weekend and get a little nooky as we say here in the US. 🤣

I'm familiar with the word 'nooky', and I'm sure I partook in a former life...😏

I thought you were dissing your sis there for a minute 🤣

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

Poor Holly 😉 

I don't know why @ddhm constantly wrote about a party in another apartment? When I look at the knees of Holly today, I think that yesterday that was a production. And either Curly or Bogdan or multiplefuckers were to ones who took her hard. Poor Holly my ass. Looks pretty satisfied in my opinion. 🐱🐯💋🤪😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1