B4 - General Topic 2021 # 133 (December)

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

i remember everyone wishing for her and monica to leave...

By the time they left , they weren’t contributing much , too tired after almost 9 months ..Monica’s first months were great , sex , the great masturbations , shows with C&C , it was fun .. Amira , after end of April , her only concern was to be out and meet  guys and that was it .. maybe she had found also a BF since she asked to extend her stay .. it was wise that they left .. but a move of bringing her back for sure shows desperation of RLC to find new girls ..

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

i remember not so long ago rlc had a problem filling the beds and now theres too many girls lol

That’s the weird thing at the moment .. but you can read this also differently .. the only actual newcomers are the permanent Radislava and Nana .. All the rest are major repeaters …Ahh , Tweety also a newcomer ..

1 minute ago, timber said:

Loraine does shows. They're just the most passionless and most unnatural things possible. There's zero spontaneity. She's always whispering directions, she never seems to actually be enjoying herself, etc. It's like watching badly executed community theater.  IMO, she's slightly more tolerable when she's with Anthony, since they at least have a real relationship. But it's still not great. It's too bad because she's quite beautiful. 

Thanks. That's what I have been noticing from this stay.

3 minutes ago, timber said:

Loraine does shows. They're just the most passionless and most unnatural things possible. There's zero spontaneity. She's always whispering directions, she never seems to actually be enjoying herself, etc. It's like watching badly executed community theater.  IMO, she's slightly more tolerable when she's with Anthony, since they at least have a real relationship. But it's still not great. It's too bad because she's quite beautiful. 

Perfectly said 😇👏🏻👏🏻