B4 - General Topic 2021 # 133 (December)

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't think that she fits in B1, but OK I guess. First time watching her btw.

Big fan of Amira here , she won’t do much but her previous stay had a lot of masturbations in B2 , when her first ones she was showing nearly nothing .. Highlight of her last stay a show with Claire & Carlos , it was the most she has ever done by allowing for her pussy to be eaten .. it is one of these girls that when they haven’t done a lot except masturbating , it can always be the voyeuristic  feeling of “ hmm ,maybe now she will do this and that “ 😊

• Haha 1

Saturday night out for the girls , as always the excitement comes late morning hours if and when they return alone or with company .. previous weeks “ hint “ for Daniela returning with the guy who regularly has sex.. but what  about Ms.V ? 😏😉

19 minutes ago, gracielisti said:

Amira Loraine fake show

Unbelievable that these two are back on RLC. They only left 6 months ago. And they sucked that time and way overstayed their welcome.

RLC's numbers are tanking and their solution seems to be bringing back as many of the worst tenants as possible. At least it makes the decision to stay unsubscribed easy...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 minute ago, timber said:

Unbelievable that these two are back on RLC. They only left 6 months ago. And they sucked that time and way overstayed their welcome.

RLC's numbers are tanking and their solution seems to be bringing back as many of the worst tenants as possible. At least it makes the decision to stay unsubscribed easy...

If this month that is the holidays month and people have quite more free time to watch , if nothing massive exciting happens and this more or less  what  we will be watching , I agree with you that we might see an even lowest ever numbers viewership .. 

5 minutes ago, timber said:

I watched some good videos of Loraine in B5 with 3 girls and another with Megan. She had some good sex with Anthony too. Those were the exception?  Like the last month in B2?

• Haha 1

il y a 7 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Big fan of Amira here , she won’t do much but her previous stay had a lot of masturbations in B2 , when her first ones she was showing nearly nothing .. Highlight of her last stay a show with Claire & Carlos , it was the most she has ever done by allowing for her pussy to be eaten .. it is one of these girls that when they haven’t done a lot except masturbating , it can always be the voyeuristic  feeling of “ hmm ,maybe now she will do this and that “ 😊

i remember everyone wishing for her and monica to leave...

• Upvote 1

And to repeat it once again , the idea of having more girls but sharing one bedroom , it is the least to say the worst ever as it allows completely for no privacy .. with the girls not being lesbians , shows which happen perhaps once a week , if RLC thinks that subscriptions come by having the girls being naked and that’s it , I honestly have no idea what  they are trying to do .. B1 worked great with Fiora / Harley and the sisters for one month with shows , visitors , boyfriends and it was the great fresh air needed .. it’s incredible  that this proved to work model can’t be replicated again in such a place like the villa ..

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I watched some good videos of Loraine in B5 with 3 girls and another with Megan. She had some good sex with Anthony too. Those were the exception?  Like the last month in B2?

Loraine and Anthony good sex ??😬😬🤡🤡

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

And to repeat it once again , the idea of having more girls but sharing one bedroom , it is the least to say the worst ever as it allows completely for no privacy .. with the girls not being lesbians , shows which happen perhaps once a week , if RLC thinks that subscriptions come by having the girls being naked and that’s it , I honestly have no idea what  they are trying to do .. B1 worked great with Fiora / Harley and the sisters for one month with shows , visitors , boyfriends and it was the great fresh air needed .. it’s incredible  that this proved to work model can’t be replicated again in such a place like the villa ..

i remember not so long ago rlc had a problem filling the beds and now theres too many girls lol

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine does shows. They're just the most passionless and most unnatural things possible. There's zero spontaneity. She's always whispering directions, she never seems to actually be enjoying herself, etc. It's like watching badly executed community theater.  IMO, she's slightly more tolerable when she's with Anthony, since they at least have a real relationship. But it's still not great. It's too bad because she's quite beautiful. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1