B4 - General Topic 2021 # 133 (December)

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

i just cant help but feel especially tonight specifically and finding all these different russian guys in spain who dont care about the cameras is suspicious... if these guys were their boyfriends which we know they are not and we had seen them before i would be less suspicious

it's probably at network rlc set up for Russian guys on vacation 😂

like 10 minutes before they left Loraine whispered in one of the guys ear who was sitting on the arm of the couch wearing the vest and pointing to her phone like he was supposed to drive her & amira somewhere now they all four are gone 🤷‍♂️😏🤔😂

or there uber was outside because she was also talking to someone on the phone 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Kingbanks

il y a 1 minute, Kingbanks a dit :

maybe they were in b4 for Loraine & amira 😏😂

that would be very funny and explain why she was annoyed but i dont think so because when lorraine first came into the living room she introduced herself to them like it was the first time meeting them

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

like 10 minutes before they left Loraine whispered in one of the guys ear who was sitting on the arm of the couch wearing the vest and pointing to her phone like he was supposed to drive her & amira somewhere now they all four are gone 🤷‍♂️😏🤔😂

or there uber was outside because she was also talking to someone on the phone 🤷‍♂️

Was thinking the same maybe the boys gave them a ride, since they left almost at the same time.

Nevermind the boys are back so maybe not ....