Leora - Home Activities #95

pulo filipe

@Pepe You are becoming a dangerous obsessed and annoying lad , please , continue destroying the topic here … I see that you are heavily hurt and you carry it deeply inside you of being asked to bend the knee 😂🤣😂🤣 I guess you are still wondering two years after of what you should do judging by your repeated usual reactions to targeted members 😂🤣 and keeping your mouth shut and having become even worse than your close friend masterchef and not being able to write even a full stop . or a comma , in a sentence 😂🤣😂🤣

It’s not a coincidence that you are considered by the majority of members who don’t post publicly anymore one of the worst ever forum members that have contributed here 😂🤣😂🤣

Please continue to humiliate yourself and proving what a “ little “ of man you are , I am also laughable by people here but I am not afraid to be exposed and judged and criticized with my opinions . 

I wonder if the next reaction will be 😂 or 🤪

Good night 😂🤣😂🤣😂😛😝😛😝😛😝

The sad thing is that Gag-Her has become part of your army now , that’s the most disappointing thing currently .. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Bon sang ! Elle est comme un requin vorace sur une frénésie alimentaire... N’a pas cessé de se moquer de son cou depuis qu’elle est rentrée à la maison !

Bonsoir

D’après que je lire elle parle à Malia

Mais je ne comprends pas se moquer à son cou ??? ou une mauvaise traduction

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, patou said:

Good evening

According to what I read she talks to Malia

But I don't understand laughing at his neck ??? or a bad translation

🤣In certain parts of England food is called “ scoff.” In slang, and “” down her neck “ is again slang for saying that someone is throwing food into their mouths and down their throat.

So in actual fact I was saying she hasn’t stopped eating since she came home. 🤣

Sorry for confusing you Pat’

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1