Fiora, Harley 2021 #1

Small details observing Harley , something doesn’t fit right since she has returned with RLC , I can’t figure out what and I am not looking for “ ghosts “ but many hours spending alone , recently returning alone from the villa and not staying the night only to be alone in the apartment , I don’t know if it has to do with the guy we saw when she was first introduced and he hasn’t been seen again or she isn’t happy with the apartment , but definitely something seems out of place .. but she’s a gorgeous looking woman and she respects her presence despite the circumstances and actually being the one and only unique tenant across whole RLC that needs to sleep on a couch in the LR .. WTF RLC ? Is this the treatment to your employees ?? 😡🤬😡🤬

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Small details observing Harley , something doesn’t fit right since she has returned with RLC , I can’t figure out what and I am not looking for “ ghosts “ but many hours spending alone , recently returning alone from the villa and not staying the night only to be alone in the apartment , I don’t know if it has to do with the guy we saw when she was first introduced and he hasn’t been seen again or she isn’t happy with the apartment , but definitely something seems out of place .. but she’s a gorgeous looking woman and she respects her presence despite the circumstances and actually being the one and only unique tenant across whole RLC that needs to sleep on a couch in the LR .. WTF RLC ? Is this the treatment to your employees ?? 😡🤬😡🤬

She's auditioning for Karols bed in R1...

45 minutes ago, tle said:

She's auditioning for Karols bed in R1...

I think , as others I believe , that the ultimate goal of RLC is to reunite all 4 musketeers once again under the same place , it is a great chemistry “ team “ allowing for any kind of possible real life moments , shows , absolutely anything  goes with these 4 … Hopefully  in the next 3-4 weeks we are going to have the answers since the presence of Pam , Amalia , the awaited couple in B5 and the long residencies in B2 plus the twins , Nana and Radislava call for some changes …let’s see