Fiora, Harley 2021 #1

46 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Still prefer Harley to Vamp with that view !!Β  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Harley is fantastic , one of the best newcomers ( only a day or two after joining I said that she is/was an X-factor and she didn’t disappoint as she even with her first bate used a butt plug ) and with the β€œ will β€œ to respect Β the viewers and the job she has signed to .. It is a pity seeing her in the LR and not enjoying a private room like any of the GOV , I do really hope that both these girls move in the villa and take the place of Loraine and Radislava .

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I only watch that apartment for Harley......nobody else.

I think , as I have said back at the time we were introduced to her , that I didn’t see that guy who spend time with her being anything serious , therefore Fiora got the bedrooom since she has the BF ..but imagine , Harley enjoying some drinks and both Fiora and BF having whatever fun in the bedroom and she can’t go to the toilet for pee , refresh or anything .Even if she has someone , imagine doing anything , they won’t be able take a shower or whatever .I can’t really think how this will work in the long term .

Fiora always horny , even before sleeping rubbing her pussy , she can’t have enough πŸ˜‰ Credit to both of them having sex inside the sauna where the camera angle is the best and of course having the door open πŸ˜ŽπŸ™ˆ

• Upvote 1