Fiora, Harley 2021 #1

45 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think , as others I believe , that the ultimate goal of RLC is to reunite all 4 musketeers once again under the same place , it is a great chemistry “ team “ allowing for any kind of possible real life moments , shows , absolutely anything  goes with these 4 … Hopefully  in the next 3-4 weeks we are going to have the answers since the presence of Pam , Amalia , the awaited couple in B5 and the long residencies in B2 plus the twins , Nana and Radislava call for some changes …let’s see 

Ulyana has been a massive disappointment so far this visit. I guess she is in a relationship and is only here to do the bare minimum. She was always great fun now she just eats!!! Piling on the weight to match her new tits!! Such a shame

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Big suggestion for RLC ! Now that we know that Vamp ALWAYS appears in Fiora's life, why don't they move Harley in another appartment and leave them alone !!  I would like to see Harley take Lorraine's place in B4, so she could be with Olivia/Ulyanna 

The you'd get too watch Bruno Episode #2  :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, suduro2 said:

Est-ce moi ou Fiora semble être  de plus en plus vieille et elle écrit toujours quelque chose.elle étudie ou??? un roman ???

C'est toi parce que déjà Fiora n'est pas si vieille et surtout il n'y a pas d'âge pour étudier et apprendre 😁

Just now, moos54 said:

C'est toi parce que déjà Fiora n'est pas si vieille et surtout il n'y a pas d'âge pour étudier et apprendre 😁

Je ne le dit pas avec l'intention de l'insulté je la trouve juste  moins pimpante  c'est tout pour l'étude c'est peut-être pour le visa étude=visa qui est extentionné..merci.

2 hours ago, van the man said:

Ulyana has been a massive disappointment so far this visit. I guess she is in a relationship and is only here to do the bare minimum. She was always great fun now she just eats!!! Piling on the weight to match her new tits!! Such a shame

She was “ playing “ with a guy a couple of weeks ago and if it wasn’t for her sister sharing the room , she would have done things on camera once again.. I agree that this isn’t a nice stay so far but this is Ulyana we are talking about and if she’s indeed both her and Olivia for a permanent Barcelona stay , let’s wait and see what happens .. RLC experience says never underestimate  tenants who have no problems to do anything on camera .. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Big suggestion for RLC ! Now that we know that Vamp ALWAYS appears in Fiora's life, why don't they move Harley in another appartment and leave them alone !!  I would like to see Harley take Lorraine's place in B4, so she could be with Olivia/Ulyanna 

Harley can be Nana , twins and Loraine all together if she gets a room by herself ..But this is RLC and they have no idea how to promote the ones that  bring the money and the potential new subscribers and they keep failure repeaters …

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The you'd get too watch Bruno Episode #2  :biggrin:

Waiting for the disappointing emojis 😬🙄 , the reality is that a “ Bruno “ character would elevate the interest in the apartments minimum 50% , exactly like the two visitors in B2. some weeks ago…

• Sad 2