Fiora, Harley 2021 #1

On 12/15/2021 at 11:52 PM, JenniferMom said:

Love you DD but you are getting out in front of your skis if you compare Fiora and Harley to Nelly and Martina.

It’s too early to tell but this just looked like good old-fashioned bi girls wanting to make each other cum.  Martina and Nelly were super into each other.

Bonnie and Alex were pretty passionate when they had their fling ,but not to the same level as M and N 

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

Bonnie and Alex were pretty passionate when they had their fling ,but not to the same level as M and N 

I totally agree .. it was at that time one of the most realistic things we had ever seen … it is pity how these two couples ended not even talking to one another 😔 Lucian didn’t want Alex to have anything  with Bonnie , strangely also many things changed after that shower show when the girls invited Rama and Lucian inside to watch ..and then , BOOM , disaster .. 

But both of these two couples had some really great sex to show ..

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I totally agree .. it was at that time one of the most realistic things we had ever seen … it is pity how these two couples ended not even taking to one another 😔 Lucian didn’t want Alex to have anything  with Bonnie , strangely also many things changed after that shower show when the girls invited Rama and Lucian inside to watch ..and then , BOOM , disaster .. 

But both of these two couples had some really great sex to show ..

Lucian was a ass, he had to be involved in everything so if he could not have fun with Bonnie then Alex could not,but he had no problem when Alex was with other girls as long as he was included over at B4 and when Kim was sucking his dick at B5

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

Lucian was a ass he had to be involved in everything so if he could not have fun with Bonnie then Alex could not,but he had no problem when Alex was with other girls as long as he was included over at B4 and when Kim was sucking his dick at B5

Yes .. Alex actually was “ offering “ him to Kim .. I never understood if the friendship between Kim , Lucian , Alex developed while being RLC members or somehow they knew each other from  before .. in any case , despite becoming a repeated  show , Kim was great to watch 😈

On 12/15/2021 at 6:16 PM, ddhm said:

I can then finally say it loud here 😂 😂 😂 🤣 Whatever Loraine is trying to do since she rejoined, whatever Radislava is trying to convince people that she's into for over a year now and most of all whatever the BS that Leora and Malia were doing or trying to do for more than a year too, within 48 hours of their reestablishment as RLC tenants, in an apartment that the only great lighting place is the sauna, both girls Harley and Fiora caught us all by surprise and offered a session that goes back to the nice and unexpected / unpredictable shows before the huge cut bonus by RLC.

Now, I don't say that it should happen again and again, but at least we didn't see any fake things of pretending to touch or kissing or licking, this was a great lesbian interaction and if I am correct, this was Harley's major show of this kind. It is unbelievable that Loraine for example or even Nana are having the current facilities (even though I can in a way understand RLC with Loraine because she has shared her private life and she has been interacting with shows since many years) and both these two girls are in away punished to live in a couple's apartment without being a couple 😆, with at least one having a BF (Fiora) and Harley sleeping in the LR's couch like she's a temporary and short term tenant, like Buffy for example… We should also not forget that both these girls were kicked out in the first place without doing anything wrong (except if we say that they also contributed in the loud party the last time we saw them in B1 ..) 

I hope RLC sees the dynamic of these two girls and gives them the possibility and opportunity to shine, in my humble opinion, reuniting them in B4 can be amazing, especially seeing slowly that Holly and Tweety and Daniela are developing great relationships with Olivia and Ulyana .. It has of course the risk that this can create a really powerful faction with the 4 musketeers once again in the same place but it is - and sorry to say for the respective fans - ridiculous to have Loraine or Nana or the twins occupying beds simply by (Nana and the twins) being naked and doing anything concerning a normal life like these two girls who have a BF,we saw a trainer already and in general respect even the smallest cent they earn having taken once again the chance by RLC… an excellent excellent excellent addition by RLC and I think the majority recognizes that😇

My wife and I follow Radi closely. We have started calling her our little girl.  lol  I think Radi is really a lesbian, just doesn't know what to do.  You and I have talked about her past before.  I think that with her past trauma and other issues, eating disorder, OCD and I think on the spectrum a bit, she just doesn't know what to do.  I think being on the spectrum she doesn't pick up on hints very well and social skills are lacking.  Remember when she first got here she hid in her room most of the time, and now look at her.  I think that since she doesn't really drink, the parties get a bit much for her.  I do really think she is looking for love, but most of the girls are just here for a good time and not a serious relationship, so she gets hurt, ie Mila.  This new one with Tweety is nice as they both seem to really like each other, how long it will last is up in the air but nice right now.  I know Radi knows how to work the bonus money, but also I think that she is also very real with her feelings, just VERY socially awkward

1 hour ago, quasi said:

My wife and I follow Radi closely. We have started calling her our little girl.  lol  I think Radi is really a lesbian, just doesn't know what to do.  You and I have talked about her past before.  I think that with her past trauma and other issues, eating disorder, OCD and I think on the spectrum a bit, she just doesn't know what to do.  I think being on the spectrum she doesn't pick up on hints very well and social skills are lacking.  Remember when she first got here she hid in her room most of the time, and now look at her.  I think that since she doesn't really drink, the parties get a bit much for her.  I do really think she is looking for love, but most of the girls are just here for a good time and not a serious relationship, so she gets hurt, ie Mila.  This new one with Tweety is nice as they both seem to really like each other, how long it will last is up in the air but nice right now.  I know Radi knows how to work the bonus money, but also I think that she is also very real with her feelings, just VERY socially awkward

Very nice analysis with very good points . I will only say that RLC is now an obsession for Radislava , I can in a way understand it as she maybe found for a first time a purpose 😇 and an aim , I think it might be the very first time that she feels important for a big number of people and she likes this . 

I will disagree with Mila , if there was a person that meant the most , this was Stella , with her it was the most genuine Radislava we have seen . The problem is that through this cameras world and with  girls that for them it is just a nice experience and they can benefit financially , she might have expectations for more .It might be because she lives in Spain and the life in comparison to so many girls who join from Eastern Europe it is already so different to her than them , she sees this more with  feelings and emotions as the time passes by when the true intention for the girls who join is just to have a good time and make money .For me it is like two worlds collide , the sensitive fragile of Radislava for the reasons you mention and the one of the girls who join that they are mostly younger than her and with an endless horizon of dreams for the future and using RLC to slowly manage to bring themselves into this dreams direction .

Radislava’s journey has been a nice one , the first months have been great but at this very  moment , the cameras obsession , the seek of attention and her will to overcome Leora , I don’t think how this can benefit her emotionally . The only thing that can be really seen as a big improvement , it is the confidence that she has gained within this one year of exposure , as you say ,the shy and hiding girl of everyone and everything has definitely evolved but in the long term and the more she continues , due to her nature of her character , it can be dangerous that when she returns back in the “ real world “ to suffer from many more things that the cameras world are currently hiding , the biggest of them being the lack of self confidence .