Fiora, Harley 2021 #1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Fiora always horny , even before sleeping rubbing her pussy , she can’t have enough 😉 Credit to both of them having sex inside the sauna where the camera angle is the best and of course having the door open 😎🙈

Hey dd, this Guy is one of better lovers on here. I know you guys would rather not see a lot of men on here but I would. He's not the best looking guy on here, but if he's funny, kind, and adequate downstairs and RICH, he's perfect!! Lol, just kidding!!! He doesnt have to be funny. Lol 😋

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey dd, this Guy is one of better lovers on here. I know you guys would rather not see a lot of men on here but I would. He's not the best looking guy on here, but if he's funny, kind, and adequate downstairs and RICH, he's perfect!! Lol, just kidding!!! He doesnt have to be funny. Lol 😋

Well the question is "Would you fuck him?"

• Haha 2

I was hoping the boyfriend would stay away. I really enjoyed the interaction between Fiora and Harley in the sauna 😏 I hope he doesn't move in. It seems like these people have no place to live unless RLC gives them free room and board 🙁

• Like 4

6 hours ago, curious101 said:

I was hoping the boyfriend would stay away. I really enjoyed the interaction between Fiora and Harley in the sauna 😏 I hope he doesn't move in. It seems like these people have no place to live unless RLC gives them free room and board 🙁

Haha. I understand that. You guys don't want to look at some guys junk. For me I'm more interested in what the "junk" is attached to.

• Haha 1