Leora - Home Activities #96

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Ste said:

With respect to you also When me and my mate took over the company  in 1996 we also done 12+ hour days most weeks 7 days. But there one thing for sure I would sooner be up to my armpits in gear oil than be living with 14 cams watching every move even when asleep all the time I was in the apartment . So as far as I'm concerned Leora is self employed doing her job for our entertainment whether folks consider that is work or not they have to decide would they do it I guess not

I respect your interpretation, but trying to be " Devils Advocate " I would put it to you that she is not " self employed " She works for remuneration given by RLC for a service they expect her to supply...The dispute regarding whether or not she is worth it is irrelevant, that has always been different peoples opinions and interpretations and a contentious and subjective matter.

With additional respect I would say that you possibly are one of the people who form your opinion with an emotional head on, judging by how you state that she does her job for our entertainment.....I would dispute that ! Inasmuch as first and foremost she does her job to earn money and a better standard of living for herself than she would probably not enjoy otherwise, it just so happens that yes on most occasions we do get enjoyment out of what she does when she does it. No different than an ice cream salesperson, he/she gets remunerated for selling us something that gives us enjoyment, it's all relevant, just different degrees of enjoyment I guess.

It's a job of work she does, and no matter which way you want to spin the discussion it is her choice of work, nobody forced her to live in front of numerous camera's, which incidentally she used to enjoy at one time and still does on occasions. 

Somehow you are making her seem like a victim of her own choices....She isn't...Only possibly in her personal and private life.

As I said, I am playing "Devils Advocate", I like Leora very much but that doesn't prevent me from criticising her work ethic and attitude sometimes...It's nothing for others to get out of their pram about and upset, just a different point of view, not the end of the world.

We are all adults on here and as such should be mature enough to be confident in our own opinions, and accept that not always are others going to agree with them....does it really matter??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I respect your interpretation, but trying to be " Devils Advocate " I would put it to you that she is not " self employed " She works for remuneration given by RLC for a service they expect her to supply...The dispute regarding whether or not she is worth it is irrelevant, that has always been different peoples opinions and interpretations and a contentious and subjective matter.

With additional respect I would say that you possibly are one of the people who form your opinion with an emotional head on, judging by how you state that she does her job for our entertainment.....I would dispute that ! Inasmuch as first and foremost she does her job to earn money and a better standard of living for herself than she would probably not enjoy otherwise, it just so happens that yes on most occasions we do get enjoyment out of what she does when she does it. No different than an ice cream salesperson, he/she gets remunerated for selling us something that gives us enjoyment.

It's a job of work she does, and no matter which way you want to spin the discussion it is her choice of work, nobody forced her to live in front of numerous camera's, which incidentally she used to enjoy at one time and still does on occasions. 

Somehow you are making her seem like a victim of her own choices....She isn't...Only possibly in her personal and private life.

As I said, I am playing "Devils Advocate", I like Leora very much but that doesn't prevent me from criticising her work ethic and attitude sometimes...It's nothing for others to get out of their pram about and upset, just a different point of view, not the end of the world.

We are all adults on here and as such should be mature enough to be confident in our own opinions, and accept that not always are others going to agree with them....does it really matter??

I'll keep this short I thought it would be self-evident she does her job for a salary and figure it's a high one for our entertainment and all she has to endure along the way .

When I say self employed I reckon Leora worked out her own contract with RLC as against an employee  Well that's what I think Its probably best to leave it at that

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Ste said:

I'll keep this short I thought it would be self-evident she does her job for a salary and figure it's a high one for our entertainment and all she has to endure along the way .

When I say self employed I reckon Leora worked out her own contract with RLC as against an employee  Well that's what I think Its probably best to leave it at that

A great example of two guys with a different interpretation discussing a matter without insults. 

Nice to read something without digs.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

A great example of two guys with a different interpretation discussing a matter without insults. 

Nice to read something without digs.

Did I not read a very recent post. That stated that this thread of the forum was to be related to Leora. Rather than to each others posts.

Having said that, it is my opinion. That Leora is dealing with a problem, that the onset of the corona virus last year created. With her attempting to get Eva relocated to Prague. Which I believe was her intention a year ago. 

Again IMHO, I believe we will see a much happier, and more relaxed Leora. When that situation is resolved ! Yes, I am aware of a post that sourced information regarding transporting of pets.

But is that said info current with, once again, the changes recently created by the corona virus? That Leora has to deal with !

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, scutus said:

Did I not read a very recent post. That stated that this thread of the forum was to be related to Leora. Rather than to each others posts.

Having said that, it is my opinion. That Leora is dealing with a problem, that the onset of the corona virus last year created. With her attempting to get Eva relocated to Prague. Which I believe was her intention a year ago. 

Again IMHO, I believe we will see a much happier, and more relaxed Leora. When that situation is resolved ! Yes, I am aware of a post that sourced information regarding transporting of pets.

But is that said info current with, once again, the changes recently created by the corona virus? That Leora has to deal with !

The posts were to do with Leora !

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

The posts were to do with Leora !

Which reminds me, I forgot to include, the self employed, or retired CEO's as part of the working " twelve hour a day " group. In the post you quoted me in #95.

I am so sorry !😉

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Which reminds me, I forgot to include, the self employed, or retired CEO's as part of the working " twelve hour a day " group. In the post you quoted me in #95.

I am so sorry !😉

Good to see you are still the bell end you always were 😊

Never seen you post anything without sarcasm, don’t change, you make it so much easier to have a difference of opinion with you and enjoy the ensuing victory…..as always ! 😀