Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

I'm glad that Alberto has the FREEDOM to decide if he wants to take the vaccine or not, since it's his body & wellbeing 

Sure he has this freedom, but he should also take on social responsibility towards society. Let's hope he stays healthy and doesn't block a place in the hospital.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Sure he has this freedom, but he should also take on social responsibility towards society. Let's hope he stays healthy and doesn't block a place in the hospital.

All I can say is that my demon 😈 crats friends who are vaccinated and had their booster shots and also wear mask 😷 have gotten covid-19 & I on the other hand isn't vaccinated or nor I wear a mask, in FLORIDA it's optional haven't been sick from covid-19 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

I don't want to help to turn this topic about covid vaccine but the shot only helps the individual. I t was found out that vaccinated people were the ones spreading omicron. The basics of vaccines that we learn on school says that the vaccine help our body to defeat the virus, the only thing that may helps others is that you don't stay sick for a longer time. But with Covid I don't think that this time is any help since the one that got really sick went to the hospital in weeks after the infection.

15 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Agreed..Let's hope he stays healthy. Only because he is living with someone who has now tested positive, he could go get tested before symptoms force him too.  Or does testing intrude on his rights.

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

All I can say is that my demon 😈 crats friends who are vaccinated and had their booster shots and also wear mask 😷 have gotten covid-19 & I on the other hand isn't vaccinated or nor I wear a mask, in FLORIDA it's optional haven't been sick from covid-19 

Are you saying that only Democrats who get the shot will get Covid?  And Republicans who didn't get the shot will never get Covid,  It's a good thing that Covid knows what political party you belong to.

May you, your family and your friends never get Covid, despite your stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Are you saying that only Democrats who get the shot will get Covid?  And Republicans who didn't get the shot will never get Covid,  It's a good thing that Covid knows what political party you belong to.

May you, your family and your friends never get Covid, despite your stupidity.

What I am saying is that my demon 😈 crats friends that took the vaccine & booster shot, still got covid-19, it didn't prevent the virus so why should I get vaccinated if it isn't going to stop the vaccine 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

What I am saying is that my demon 😈 crats friends that took the vaccine & booster shot, still got covid-19, it didn't prevent the virus so why should I get vaccinated if it isn't going to stop the vaccine 

there is no point in answering that ...wish you all the best.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

The facts are indisputable - 96% of the people in hospitals with COVID are unvaccinated. While I might get COVID after the 3 rounds of vaccine I have received, the likelihood of me becoming very sick is remote and if I do have symptoms, they will likely be mild. Anyone irresponsible and foolish enough to still be holding on to the political position about not getting vaccinated because of it being a supposed Democratic/Republican issue can just stay the hell away from the hospital when they get sick. If you don't trust the science that can protect you, why would you trust the science that could help heal you... So hypocritical.

The information is widespread and available. If you want to argue that it is all a conspiracy, you'll need to explain how the Democrats have coordinated a worldwide body of information that is so consistent...

Just a sample from Washington State:

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status December 22, 2021

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are • 4 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds. • 19 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year olds.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are • 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds. • 18 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year olds.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are • 7 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds. • 12 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year olds. • 13 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

How is this about the Democrats?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

The facts are indisputable - 96% of the people in hospitals with COVID are unvaccinated. While I might get COVID after the 3 rounds of vaccine I have received, the likelihood of me becoming very sick is remote and if I do have symptoms, they will likely be mild. Anyone irresponsible and foolish enough to still be holding on to the political position about not getting vaccinated because of it being a supposed Democratic/Republican issue can just stay the hell away from the hospital when they get sick. If you don't trust the science that can protect you, why would you trust the science that could help heal you... So hypocritical.

The information is widespread and available. If you want to argue that it is all a conspiracy, you'll need to explain how the Democrats have coordinated a worldwide body of information that is so consistent...

COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations, and Deaths by Vaccination Status December 22, 2021

Unvaccinated 12-34 year-olds in Washington are • 4 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year-olds. • 19 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 12-34 year olds.

Unvaccinated 35-64 year-olds are • 5 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year-olds. • 18 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 35-64 year olds.

Unvaccinated 65+ year-olds are • 7 times more likely to get COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds. • 12 times more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year olds. • 13 times more likely to die of COVID-19 compared with fully vaccinated 65+ year-olds.

Good post my friend. I've realised over time that it's an absolute waste of time arguing with these guys...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

It's my demon 😈 crats friends that want to force my other friends & family to take the vaccine we don't want, cause it doesn't prevent us from catching covid-19. We shouldn't be forced. We have opened borders & illegal immigrants will not be vaccinated, so why should a American taxpayers be forced to take the vaccine with illegal immigrants don't have too

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2