Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

On 12/23/2021 at 11:22 AM, Noldus said:

1821 Martina and Alberto left for their Christmas holiday 

I am hoping Martina and Alberto return home from a good time with family and friends.  Also, that they had time together to clear Martina's head.  Last week on the 21st, Martina and Alberto had a heart to heart, long conversation, about Alberto, Miguel, and Nelly.  Seems she is being pressured and torn with getting back with Nelly, and her situation between Miguel (from the condoms she is hiding from Alberto, she may now be having sex with) and Alberto.    

I am not sure why these situations cannot wait until after school. A lot on her mind but I am hopeful whatever decision she makes; she continues with school.  

For those interested, and for those that may know, we may all find out something next week. Alberto may be out!

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, yelt said:

I am hoping Martina and Alberto return home from a good time with family and friends.  Also, that they had time together to clear Martina's head.  Last week on the 21st, Martina and Alberto had a heart to heart, long conversation, about Alberto, Miguel, and Nelly.  Seems she is being pressured and torn with getting back with Nelly, and her situation between Miguel (from the condoms she is hiding from Alberto, she may now be having sex with) and Alberto.    

I am not sure why these situations cannot wait until after school. A lot on her mind but I am hopeful whatever decision she makes; she continues with school.  

For those interested, and for those that may know, we may all find out something next week. Alberto may be out!

Total fucking bollocks!! You don't half talk shite my friend...😏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/27/2021 at 1:05 AM, yelt said:

I'm not sure what your interest is in creating these kind of inventions.

There is no Miguel, just as there has never been a Michael in her life. And currently she is only having sex with Alberto, despite your permanent interest in her having sex with other men.

They plan to come back tomorrow before 4 PM, and Alberto is not going to be out next week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, emnv said:

There is no Miguel, just as there has never been a Michael in her life. And currently she is only having sex with Alberto, despite your permanent interest in her having sex with other men.

They plan come back tomorrow before 4 PM, and Alberto is not going to be out next week.

So you don't think Martina is having S E X with Nelly 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, emnv said:

They plan come back tomorrow before 4 PM, and Alberto is not going to be out next week.

This is too important to ignore. Tired of people still saying Michael was not real. You can say however many times you want there was no Michael. If I have to some day I will blow up the board by telling all why he ended up dumping her. Oh yes she has had sex other than Alberto and Nelly!!!!!!!! We will see how nice the board welcomes me as some say how not to be mean to people that post opinions here. Did not happen before as I was smeared and chased from the bored. Happy to not be here. Don't really miss it.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

This is too important to ignore. Tired of people still saying Michael was not real. You can say however many times you want there was no Michael. If I have to some day I will blow up the board by telling all why he ended up dumping her. Oh yes she has had sex other than Alberto and Nelly!!!!!!!! We will see how nice the board welcomes me as some say how not to be mean to people that post opinions here. Did not happen before as I was smeared and chased from the bored. Happy to not be here. Don't really miss it.

If you say that she has sex with others, you only have to provide an evidence, for example a timestamp from the talk where you got the information from, and everyone will be able to check and believe. It is simple.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

JMAN9212 and YELT should not contribute to this forum any further.  Rather than blowing up the board they should blow up themselves.  The fact that the both of them have been telling garbage stories over the past year that have always proven to be untrue is enough for me to ignore them.  Your stories are hurtful to Martina and Alberto.  Further, the Spanish translators also tell you that your stories are unproven and untrue.

You should wish them to have a happy and successful life together. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, emnv said:

If you say she has sex with others, you only have to provide an evidence, for example a timestamp from the talk where you got the information from, and everyone will be able to check and believe. It is simple.

I have not been on here for over 4 months due to health concerns. Not interrested in playing the game that is played here of timestamp proof. I showed some before but could not get cooperation from people. I respect you emnv and thank you for what you do. I know as I used to spend a lot of time watching M&A in everything they did and said how tough it is. I no longer have a sub and have no interest anymore. My feeling about her and Michael is she told Alberto he was just a friend now and she had plans with Michael. Michael was the one who gave her some advice about some stock to invest in so she went out and did something to earn enough money to invest $20,000. Later after she told family and friends(I recall the calls) the name of the stock, Michael through either a friend or a person he hired found out spomething about Martina and sold a large amount of the stock he held which made it drop a lot. No longer a good investment. Then if people were following there was a long phone call from him to her, maybe an hr or longer, while he accused her and told her he was done with her. Her interest in him was he had money and a home. Don't want to go into more . Maybe on a PM. Thanks.

1 minute ago, emnv said:

If you say she has sex with others, you only have to provide an evidence, for example a timestamp from the talk where you got the information from, and everyone will be able to check and believe. It is simple.

• Confused 1

On 12/26/2021 at 8:40 PM, Deepdave said:

JMAN9212 and YELT should not contribute to this forum any further.  Rather than blowing up the board they should blow up themselves.  The fact that the both of them have been telling garbage stories over the past year that have always proven to be untrue is enough for me to ignore them.  Your stories are hurtful to Martina and Alberto.  Further, the Spanish translators also tell you that your stories are unproven and untrue.

You should wish them to have a happy and successful life together. 

I've read your post. Sad but I wont stoop to your level and say I own the board. These kind of boards are free for a reason they allow people to be able express their opinions without being attacked by some jerk just because they don't like what they say. Get out of your mamas basement and find a job. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1