Martina and Alberto - home activities #40

Noldus

12 minutes ago, jman9212 said:

I have not been on here for over 4 months due to health concerns. Not interrested in playing the game that is played here of timestamp proof. I showed some before but could not get cooperation from people. I respect you emnv and thank you for what you do. I know as I used to spend a lot of time watching M&A in everything they did and said how tough it is. I no longer have a sub and have no interest anymore. My feeling about her and Michael is she told Alberto he was just a friend now and she had plans with Michael. Michael was the one who gave her some advice about some stock to invest in so she went out and did something to earn enough money to invest $20,000. Later after she told family and friends(I recall the calls) the name of the stock, Michael through either a friend or a person he hired found out spomething about Martina and sold a large amount of the stock he held which made it drop a lot. No longer a good investment. Then if people were following there was a long phone call from him to her, maybe an hr or longer, while he accused her and told her he was done with her. Her interest in him was he had money and a home. Don't want to go into more . Maybe on a PM. Thanks.

What is the purpose for telling this story?  Maybe you are still sick and hallucinating.  Get well, sir.  But don't continue to post false stories.    

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, emnv said:

I'm not sure what your interest is in creating these kind of inventions.

There is no Miguel, just as there has never been a Michael in her life. And currently she is only having sex with Alberto, despite your permanent interest in her having sex with other men.

They plan come back tomorrow before 4 PM, and Alberto is not going to be out next week.

Have they returned as you say? 

• Like 2

Welcome back Martina and Alberto, hope you had a good time with family and friends.

I think it makes little sense to comment on the speculations that have been posted here in the last few hours ... is not really something new. But I really don't believe in what has been speculated here. Let's see what will happen next week.🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 12/26/2021 at 8:50 PM, jman9212 said:

I've read your post. Sad but I wont stoop to your level and say I own the board. These kind of boards are free for a reason they allow people to be able express their opinions without being attacked by some jerk just because they don't like what they say. Get out of your mamas basement and find a job. 

Jman9212, Thank you for jumping in!  Appreciate your comments! 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1