Leora - Home Activities #98

37 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I mean, it seems to me that it's Leora herself who doesn't really believe in this relationship. And if Leora doesn't believe in this relationship...someone else can't do it for her.

For me it is a vicious circle .. how you keep a relationship alive if you don’t believe in it ? Then you keep it alive and you choose to meet the person you have the relationship according to your needs , desires and appetite ? 

In my opinion , this shows another big problem of Leora and this is that she’s not as social as a person . She doesn’t go out ( i mean in a frequent way ) no bars , no pubs , no clubs ( ok , she’s not this type of girl obviously ) , it was recently mentioned that she was out with friends for billiard and this is one of the nights that we remember her coming late .. she is usually back home even on Fridays and Saturdays quite early when it could possibly be days to go out for a drink or whatever . 

Anyway , many people have an emotional attachment to her , maybe this is why the most loyal fans are of older age , despite seeing a nice woman daily in our screens , for me personally this type of life would make me  soon be bored ( not being able to take the girl in a restaurant , for a night out in a bar , a city trip , pff , so many things that at least in the western way of living are part of an almost 2-3 times per week basis routine ) 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

It is a pity and disappointing to see that still for a person that we have never seen on cameras and  make our opinion by seeing him behaving towards Leora on cameras , talk to her , let’s say being visible to us and judge him for what we see and not for what Leora allows us to see and criticize  him as being the “ bad guy “ when he has done nothing wrong in my books .

At the same time , people cheer for a guy who didn’t “ fight”  for his long time girlfriend and just like that and within one month of the closing of the Russian apartments , let his girlfriend take such an important and life changing decision . Of course it is great that he gave her the freedom to do as she’s pleased and also him benefiting financially , but this also shows the size of the problem and how fake many things in this relationship have been .

People cheer for a guy that for whatever reason couldn’t satisfy her sexually , he never actually showed that he “ worships “ his girl , that he admires her , respects her , truly and deeply love her , the only thing that was visible for 6+ years was the life of a couple and the woman of this couple discovering sexually herself because her long time boyfriend couldn’t give her the pleasure and perhaps the attention she wanted from him . 

Fast forward , people cheer for a guy that he has been seen once in two years when there are plenty of options to travel and if Leora was/is  the most important person for him ( the same goes for Leora of course ) , soon after his visit he found a girlfriend in Russia proving how much he “ loved “  Leora 😂😂 This is the man that people want Leora to see with because he gives her peace and smiles ..of course he does because she’s the only one she can deeply trust from distance and the only one who is “ a real friend “ in this lonely world that she lives , a world without people  to trust , feel nice and warm .

And then there’s this male  friend in Prague , who , it can’t be , he must be doing something good so as Leora is always around him in whatever way for nearly 1,5 years now . He fucks her well ? He makes her feel special ? He gives her the feeling of being exceptional and a nice person ? Whatever he does or doesn’t , Leora can’t be away from this guy , he must be doing something nice . The way I see it , if this guy wasn’t by Leora’s side , her situation would have been worse , at least there’s a person there that she manages to be human , with ups  and downs , emotions , happy and sad feelings , with expectations of what can be , there’s a person that she can express her anger , there’s someone who can take it all and no matter what , being always around . This guy is someone that people here have chosen to judge , criticize , comment negative , a guy we have never seen so as to make our own opinion and we are basing our opinion in Leora’s reactions , that she with her  actions and reactions prove to be more and more unstable day by day …I wonder who the problem really in this relationship is  as I have also said nearly a year ago ..

As a conclusion , instead of allowing Leora to do as she pleases with her personal life , who she dates , who she fucks or not , who she talks or not , instead of giving her the freedom to build her life in Prague with someone  , she’s judged because she has chosen to have a guy there that despite never seeing him , he’s considered to be the “ devil “ and Paul  the “ angel “ . Well , I guess this can be shades then of the double life she has chosen to do and live , one inside and one outside the apartment , a double life that consists also of a double men life too 😂😂🤣🤣

☝️ 😃😂🤣🤣🤣😅😏

role playing help GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

For me it is a vicious circle .. how you keep a relationship alive if you don’t believe in it ? Then you keep it alive and you choose to meet the person you have the relationship according to your needs , desires and appetite ? 

In my opinion , this shows another big problem of Leora and this is that she’s not as social as a person . She doesn’t go out ( i mean in a frequent way ) no bars , no pubs , no clubs ( ok , she’s not this type of girl obviously ) , it was recently mentioned that she was out with friends for billiard and this is one of the nights that we remember her coming late .. she is usually back home even on Fridays and Saturdays quite early when it could possibly be days to go out for a drink or whatever . 

Anyway , many people have an emotional attachment to her , maybe this is why the most loyal fans are of older age , despite seeing a nice woman daily in our screens , for me personally this type of life would make me  soon be bored ( not being able to take the girl in a restaurant , for a night out in a bar , a city trip , pff , so many things that at least in the western way of living are part of an almost 2-3 times per week basis routine ) 

☝️

Espn No GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Her social interaction is limited as she needs to stay home as often as she can to keep lubricant sales rising (pun intended).  Therefore, how social can she be?  She doesn't hang with a crowd that is aimless, most likely will never reach 30, and doesn't mind being on camera (ref: 97.5% of VH participants). Then again, we don't know what she does/her she does it with, when she finds the temporary bubble escape hatch.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

This is all part of the behaviour pattern on a sick mind suffering with at best Bipolar and at worst schizophrenia, don't take my word for it , look up the symptoms, especially the ones for schizophrenia.

She is a narcissist   big time   the entire world evolves around her  others are here to enable her to do what she desires

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

So easy for her to visit Paul and Eva, so hard for Paul to come see her with Eva. They must not be that important.  If it were me and wanted to see someone I loved I'd arrange a third country visit, something, anything to see them.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Maybe then she gets sexually hungry 🙄 which is a very possible scenario .. 30 and a half years old , if she’s not at her prime sexual lust , when is she gonna be ? 

I recall a post made early when Malia had come when Leora told her she was going to go out and get screwed.  Maybe that is where she goes for new quick hook ups? We don't know.  We do know she is selfish and manipulative.  The way she would back stab Malia while Malia was with her shows a lot about Leora.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

Het is jammer en teleurstellend om dat nog steeds te zien voor een persoon die we nog nooit op camera's hebben gezien en om onze mening te geven door hem op camera's tegen Leora te zien gedragen, met haar praten, laten we zeggen dat we zichtbaar zijn voor ons en hem beoordelen op wat we zien en niet voor wat Leora ons laat zien en bekritiseren als de "slechterik" terwijl hij niets verkeerds heeft gedaan in mijn boeken.

Tegelijkertijd juichen mensen een man toe die niet "vecht" voor zijn oude vriendin en zomaar en binnen een maand na de sluiting van de Russische appartementen, zijn vriendin zo'n belangrijke en levensveranderende beslissing liet nemen. Natuurlijk is het geweldig dat hij haar de vrijheid heeft gegeven om te doen wat ze wil en dat hij er ook financieel van profiteert, maar dit toont ook de omvang van het probleem aan en hoe nep veel dingen in deze relatie zijn geweest.

Mensen juichen voor een man die haar om wat voor reden dan ook niet seksueel kon bevredigen, hij heeft nooit echt laten zien dat hij zijn meisje "aanbidt", dat hij haar bewondert, haar respecteert, echt en diep van haar houdt, het enige dat zichtbaar was voor 6 + jaar was het leven van een stel en de vrouw van dit stel ontdekte zichzelf seksueel omdat haar oude vriend haar niet het plezier en misschien de aandacht kon geven die ze van hem wilde. 

Snel vooruit, mensen juichen voor een man die hij eens in de twee jaar is gezien wanneer er genoeg opties zijn om te reizen en als Leora de belangrijkste persoon voor hem was/is (hetzelfde geldt natuurlijk voor Leora), kort na zijn bezoek vond hij een vriendin in Rusland en bewees hoeveel hij "van Leora hield" 😂 😂 Dit is de man met wie mensen Leora willen zien omdat hij haar rust geeft en glimlacht .. natuurlijk doet hij dat omdat zij de enige is die ze diep kan vertrouwen van afstand en de enige die “een echte vriend” is in deze eenzame wereld die ze leeft, een wereld zonder mensen om te vertrouwen, voel me lekker warm.

En dan is er nog die mannelijke vriend in Praag, die, dat kan niet, hij moet wel iets goeds doen, want Leora is al bijna 1,5 jaar altijd om hem heen op wat voor manier dan ook. Hij neukt haar goed? Geeft hij haar een speciaal gevoel? Hij geeft haar het gevoel uitzonderlijk en een aardig persoon te zijn? Wat hij ook doet of niet doet , Leora kan niet weg zijn van deze man , hij moet iets aardigs doen . Zoals ik het zie, als deze man niet aan Leora's zijde had gestaan, zou haar situatie erger zijn geweest, er is tenminste een persoon die ze weet te zijn mens te zijn, met ups en downs, emoties, blije en verdrietige gevoelens, met verwachtingen van wat er kan zijn, er is een persoon die haar woede kan uiten, er is iemand die alles aankan en wat er ook gebeurt, altijd in de buurt is. Deze man is iemand die mensen hier hebben gekozen om te oordelen, te bekritiseren, negatief te reageren,

Als conclusie, in plaats van Leora te laten doen wat ze wil met haar persoonlijke leven, met wie ze date, met wie ze neukt of niet, met wie ze praat of niet, in plaats van haar de vrijheid te geven om haar leven in Praag met iemand op te bouwen, is ze geoordeeld omdat ze ervoor heeft gekozen een man te hebben die, ondanks dat hij hem nooit heeft gezien, wordt beschouwd als de "duivel" en Paul de "engel". Nou , ik denk dat dit een schaduw kan zijn van het dubbelleven dat ze heeft gekozen om te doen en te leven , een binnen en een buiten het appartement , een dubbelleven dat ook uit een dubbel mannenleven bestaat 😂 😂 🤣 🤣

Als hij na 1,5 jaar nog niet weet hoe leora haar 💶 verdient is het een idioot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

I recall a post made early when Malia had come when Leora told her she was going to go out and get screwed.  Maybe that is where she goes for new quick hook ups? We don't know.  We do know she is selfish and manipulative.  The way she would back stab Malia while Malia was with her shows a lot about Leora.

I think it was LB to get screwed Ragner.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

So easy for her to visit Paul and Eva, so hard for Paul to come see her with Eva. They must not be that important.  If it were me and wanted to see someone I loved I'd arrange a third country visit, something, anything to see them.

Just using Paul as a deflection for her true intentions and I would be very surprised if she would want to go back home!

• Upvote 1