Leora - Home Activities #98

11 hours ago, scutus said:

The only help that I can give, is the last word of the title, in large print translates to, Da !, with it most likely sounding like Dah !

I can not make out the smaller letters.

From what I can decipher, DA=Yes !  Some of the small print prior to it translates loosely to something like " To save his life " 

But it could equally say, " This does not translate to English so don't bother to try "😁

• Like 1

Ste

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She didn’t whip it of last night, she whipped it of on Tuesday after leaving the apartment….any stubble you may think you saw would have to be three days of growth.

Everything points to your right but the stubble I think I seen is where the strip was and nowhere else

If you look at her on the bed last night at 00.07 you will if you zoom the picture notice that the complete pubic area is showing signs of " stubble " which in my opinion could not  grow that quickly (20 hours ) thereby reinforcing my argument that the whole area was shaved as one three days prior.

Of course there will be people with selective memory loss who think otherwise because they need to keep the Leora illusion alive in thier own minds. but again she knows that one very basic bate eradicates all the shit and lack of interest she has dished up when she has been in the apartment this last 10 days.

A consummate professional in the art of deception and manipulation !

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 3

Bonjour

J’ai lâché leora quand elle est sortie

Et j’ai pus lire quelle est revenue a téléphoné, puis ressortie pour revenir plus tard et elle était très longuement au téléphone je partirais pour que ce soit Paul je suppose et ces masturbé enfin avec le jouet blanc. Dommage j’ai tout raté je pensais quelle rentrerais très tard et quelle heure elle ces masturbé

Merci pour vos commentaires

J’espère que pour vous la soirée fut bonne

Bon week-end

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Razorgate may be history to you and some others, but it said more about Leora than any basic “ Groundhog “ rather than ground-breaking bate could.

She hardly looked stunning on her departure, ( take a closer look at the seams of her trousers at the bottom ) instead of concentrating on her arse.  With a basic finish to the night.

But just a difference of opinion.

Never even noticed the hem on her trousers you got me there not her finest work !

I was to busy looking how well they fitted her ass never went below that I don't

normally look at her ankles, I will still stick with my comment

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

With respect to your remark regarding " Razor-Gate......When the Leora arse kissers have a lucid moment to themselves, they should accept ( like it or not ) that the incident surrounding the razor actually defined exactly what this preening Princess thinks about the worth of the people who contribute toward her playgirl lifestyle.

With her attempt at deliberate deception she was taking the piss out of everyone, and none more so than the gullible groupies who see her as some sort of " untouchable " when it comes to negativity .

To be honest I did say it was a stupid thing Leora did with the razor and when she got up yesterday I couldn't figure out was she smiling or smirking

and at whom and its not by far the first time I seen her smirking She was doing it so much i got pissed off and logged off. Later when I logged back

there was this ass staring at me in the guest room everything else went out the window after that

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Ste

14 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She didn’t whip it of last night, she whipped it of on Tuesday after leaving the apartment….any stubble you may think you saw would have to be three days of growth.

Everything points to your right but the stubble I think I seen is where the strip was and nowhere else

If you look at her on the bed last night at 00.07 you will if you zoom the picture notice that the complete pubic area is showing signs of " stubble " which in my opinion could not  grow that quickly (20 hours ) thereby reinforcing my argument that the whole area was shaved as one three days prior.

Of course there will be people with selective memory loss who think otherwise because they need to keep the Leora illusion alive in thier own minds. but again she knows that one very basic bate eradicates all the shit and lack of interest she has dished up when she has been in the apartment this last 10 days.

A consummate professional in the art of deception and manipulation !

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your keeping me busy. Yes seen all that last night the deception when she returned failed especially wearing her panties as you pointed

out going into the toilet. Don't rightly know what I seen when Leora got out of the bath. Nothing is ever going to change so either

keep on keeping on or quit Like I said many times I will stay till the end.

( Shit am I going to have to leave a few black ones on top of the mountain for you ) you should figure that out ha

• Like 1