Leora - Home Activities #98

36 minutes ago, Ste said:

Your keeping me busy. Yes seen all that last night the deception when she returned failed especially wearing her panties as you pointed

out going into the toilet. Don't rightly know what I seen when Leora got out of the bath. Nothing is ever going to change so either

keep on keeping on or quit Like I said many times I will stay till the end.

( Shit am I going to have to leave a few black ones on top of the mountain for you ) you should figure that out ha

Mine is purely a personal opinion and an expression of how I feel mate.... No more than that, some people love her, I happen to see her in a different light to some people.

I know exactly what you are implying by the black stuff at the top of the mountain, Not until spring of next year now, but it will certainly go down well when I do get it.

Slainte!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Mine is purely a personal opinion and an expression of how I feel mate.... No more than that, some people love her, I happen to see her in a different light to some people.

I know exactly what you are implying by the black stuff at the top of the mountain, Not until spring of next year now, but it will certainly go down well when I do get it.

Slainte!

Hope that is not sheep.

• Haha 1