B4 - General Topic 2021 # 136 (December)

39 minutes ago, fugwash said:

The reunion of former B1 roommates Radi and Pam was ice cold.  I don't think they said a word to each other all night?

If Lana was a tenant ..holly smokes 😏🤩🤩 Radi has always been difficult with her relationships with the others , not the best roommate or colleague for the girls ..it’s a surprise that she manages quite better in B4 , I think the more and more interaction with the other girls have helped a bit with her character ..

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

If Lana was a tenant ..holly smokes 😏🤩🤩 Radi has always been difficult with her relationships with the others , not the best roommate or colleague for the girls ..it’s a surprise that she manages quite better in B4 , I think the more and more interaction with the other girls have helped a bit with her character ..

Radi's been a revelation since B4. In B1 she was so depressed, and now she interacts and smiles and laughs so much more than before.  I just hope Pam doesn't trigger her to go back into her depression. I don't know Pam's character at all -- I really liked her when she was trying to push Nana and Uber Guy together a few months ago (didn't work of course ahaha).

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

The only explanation i have is that RLC is testing reactions by bringing back extreme fan favorites girls , I speculate that there’s soon a new place opening .. of course this means extra cost , payroll for the new girls as we said , but honestly , how to bring back viewers unless you offer more to see ? 

fan favorites???? Just months ago, members of the forum were screaming it was time for all the currently returning girls to leave.  I have no interest in watching Holly, Loraine, Amira, Amala, or Pam.      Been there, done that, got the T shirt!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

fan favorites???? Just months ago, members of the forum were screaming it was time for all the currently returning girls to leave.  I have no interest in watching Holly, Loraine, Amira, Amala, or Pam.      Been there, done that, got the T shirt!

Nobody imposes you to watch them, you are welcome to "enjoy" with Nana and the Twins they are "bating and fucking" day and night

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

I don’t think people wanted to see Pam go , for Amalia the only complains were about gaining kilos and that she should take care about it and that she looked stressed and sad and we saw the results by abandoning RLC ..For Amira I agree that people didn’t want her more .. I wasn’t talking about Loraine obviously as I think her last stay was disappointing with Anthony .. 

18 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Olivia is still limping after falling in the stairs

Damn, we're not going to be able to create a lot of crazy theory  about Olivia like some love to do when other girls comes back from outside 🤣

• Haha 2