B1 - General Topic 2021 #54 (December)

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Very bad seeing B1 gathered all together in a nice evening and poor Leia alone with her friend in the apartment at bed .. I don’t really know if anyone could consider this “ a healthy relationship “ .. for sure might be reasons , not feeling well for example   , unvaccinated and COVID fear , not interested in being with certain people , the bigger image shows a troubled couple in my opinion and it’s really scary thinking that these two will continue as a COV in B5 and taking over the master bedroom .

He CAN'T get out of his bed !!  Never seen that before !  I really believe he is more in love with his phone than with Leia ! 

Hmm , can it be that the suitcase was mostly clothes for Karol that the boyfriend brought and today he was just gone or is he in a short trip or excursion ? Because if he’s gone the theory of being them the couple that moves in B5 is collapsing . And Karol was also not seen being any sad for the few minutes that I watched if he was going . 

14 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Hmm , can it be that the suitcase was mostly clothes for Karol that the boyfriend brought and today he was just gone or is he in a short trip or excursion ? Because if he’s gone the theory of being them the couple that moves in B5 is collapsing . And Karol was also not seen being any sad for the few minutes that I watched if he was going . 

When he arrived I've watch them unpack and indeed most of the suitcase was her coats and shirts. But i've also seen him going with a big backpack before so maybe it's just a backpack

46 minutes ago, Lena845 said:

When he arrived I've watch them unpack and indeed most of the suitcase was her coats and shirts. But i've also seen him going with a big backpack before so maybe it's just a backpack

We need to wait and see , Karol didn’t look sad , however I watched just for a less of 5 minutes ..