B1 - General Topic 2021 #54 (December)

Poor Klassy Karol stuck with this bunch in B-1, what a waste of the flagship Barcelona apartment with the Disastrous Double Mint Twins and No Way Never Ever Nana, I guess one can have hope Presious Pam and Klassy Karol can save the place. Chances are pretty slim though.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, james deen said:

shes sharing a room so never going to happen untill when or if she gets her own room

I didn’t mean that was essential that  we see anything , I would have liked to see that they still have something , pretty clear that it was just a summer GOV adventure 😎

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

I didn’t mean that was essential that  we see anything , I would have liked to see that they still have something , pretty clear that it was just a summer GOV adventure 😎

since pam has been back in b1 she has gone out a lot by herself sometimes at night so who knows....

16 minutes ago, james deen said:

since pam has been back in b1 she has gone out a lot by herself sometimes at night so who knows....

Yes , you are right 😇 I hope she gets a bed , one of the best tenants in 2021 for me .

4 minutes ago, suduro2 said:

Aucune remarque sur B1 =??Nana ,Pam ,les jumelles  pas même sur Karol  est-ce du au problème de CC ou personne regarde  plus cet appartement fantôme  ???

I only watch Karol and twins. But today is Christmas so isn't strange that not many people are watching that apartments. 

• Like 1