B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #13 (December)

5 hours ago, Noodle said:

No, no, Tereza got up briefly and was gone for a moment and the right arm from Timur was between her legs under the blanket. As I said it was now like Tereza was gone for a moment. The question is, do you only see what you want to see? Don't you think that she continous to satisfy herself right now? Why else did he turn around now that Tereza is back? That is the question. 🤔

I'm afraid you're seeing what you want to see in this case. ::)

With the departure of Tereza and Timur, more opportunities open up now
1) As my good friend Moos presented; Karol and her bf move in, since she is good friends with Leia.
2) in B1 the room then becomes vacant and Pam can take over this. The suitcase is all in place in B1.

3) Loraine and Anthony move in and release a room in B4 that Amalia can take over.
We'll see

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

With the departure of Tereza and Timur, more opportunities open up now
1) As my good friend Moos presented; Karol and her bf move in, since she is good friends with Leia.
2) in B1 the room then becomes vacant and Pam can take over this. The suitcase is all in place in B1.

3) Loraine and Anthony move in and release a room in B4 that Amalia can take over.
We'll see

Maybe T&T will move into Bruno and Gina's old appt.

18 minutes ago, tle said:

Maybe T&T will move into Bruno and Gina's old appt.

I agree that Olivia, Ulyana, Fior and Harley are the joker here. But I think they will move into a new apartment together when the time comes. What happens to the apartment that Fiora and Harley live in now is uncertain. It is not suitable for several people, as there is only one bathroom inside the bedroom

I think T&T is done this time

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I agree that Olivia, Ulyana, Fior and Harley are the joker here. But I think they will move into a new apartment together when the time comes. What happens to the apartment that Fior and Harley live in now is uncertain. It is not suitable for several people, as there is only one bathroom inside the bedroom

I think T&T is done this time

I'd love to see Tereza in that sauna every day...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3