B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #13 (December)

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

other than Masha and Sasha and Eva and Sam i cant remember any other actual swingers on here

Yes, you are right. Lucian & Alex or Megan & Rocco were also more open - minded and tried some stuff with others, I guess Carlos & Claire would have a full swap too if they ever had the chance, but they were not attractive enough so nobody wanted to do anything with them 😅 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Yes, you are right. Lucian & Alex or Megan & Rocco were also more open - minded and tried some stuff with others, I guess Carlos & Claire would have a full swap too if they ever had the chance, but they were not attractive enough so nobody wanted to do anything with them 😅 

I went to this swingers party and tossed my keys into a bowl.

I thought I had hit the jackpot when this hot big titted sultry blonde picked them out.

Never saw my BMW again.  :biggrin:

• Haha 5

Il y a 2 heures, isidore57 a dit :

Femme de ménage en B5 , 

Confirmation que Leia et maksim vont récupérer la grande chambre comme cela est habituel

il vient d'apporter leurs oreillers à la femme de ménage qui leur a mis des taies propres

et les a installé sur le lit dans la grande chambre ..

The cleaning lady has lost some weight. Maybe they can move Karol and her BF over to B5 and hire the cleaning lady to takes Karols room in B1... RLC could save some money having her as a tenant and cleaning lady at the same time....

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

other than Masha and Sasha and Eva and Sam i cant remember any other actual swingers on here

Don't forget another great Russian couple... Jane and Dick. Their threesomes with their young guest Jewel were awesome and their now imfamous foursome with Masha and Sasha was legendary. They actually visited Masha in Rome after their Russian apartment was shut down and had some pretty eventful sex during the visit. Like Eva and Sam, there were always great sexual surprises with them. That is what I miss most with the current crop of tenants...spontanaity and surprises.

19 hours ago, Thestarider said:

and the Perfect Little Jewel

really sorry i missed that,i remember seeing her there but apparently i unsubbed to soon,i have been trying to find this on the internet and Hotscopes is BS with all the pop ups and virus traps, anyone know where i can find a clean link i used to watch Hotscopes without the BS but cant get a clean link anymore