B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #13 (December)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

With the departure of Tereza and Timur, more opportunities open up now
1) As my good friend Moos presented; Karol and her bf move in, since she is good friends with Leia.
2) in B1 the room then becomes vacant and Pam can take over this. The suitcase is all in place in B1.

3) Loraine and Anthony move in and release a room in B4 that Amalia can take over.
We'll see

So again only relocations with always the same residents?

Karol and her BF could well accommodate in B1. All RLC would have to do is to kick out the twins.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, Noldus a dit :

1) As my good friend Moos presented; Karol and her bf move in, since she is good friends with Leia.
2) in B1 the room then becomes vacant and Pam can take over this. The suitcase is all in place in B1.

3) Loraine and Anthony move in and release a room in B4 that Amalia can take over.
We'll see

i would rather T&T stay then have L&A move in it makes all the sense in world that karol and her bf move in

2 hours ago, james deen said:

i would rather T&T stay then have L&A move in it makes all the sense in world that karol and her bf move in

It's most probably a good things that there are so many different scenarios being put forth. Everyone has their favs which guarantees that there will always be someone watching. I respect them all and appreciate what each has brought to RLC, but I can't wait for T & T to leave. I thank them for their service but time to move on ,IMHO.

I agree it was lovely to see T&T in this project, hope they will come back at a certain time. Looks like L&M will be taking over their room which i understand as it is a bigger room as well as offers more privacy in the bathroom. Hope with the new room assignment the attitude of Maksim changes also  and he takes better care of Leia who is such a nice person - hope dies last right?... Hopefully they put a nice couple with L&M.... and yeah the twins what to do with them... they were even before T&T there... is not soon their visa expiring? or do they have a longer visa? ... I wonder gets time RLC has a chat with them, they need to provide more entertainment or be kicked out - I mean since they moved to their new smaller room it is even less than before, i am really annoyed by them.....

20 hours ago, Noldus said:

1) Karol and her bf move in, since she is good friends with Leia.
We'll see

Both of these options make me throw up in my mouth. Repeats girls are already making barca apartments boring and uninteresting, but repeat couples in the COV apt will make sure I don't resub. ESPECIALLY these two couples who are already incredibly dull.

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Both of these options make me throw up in my mouth. Repeats girls are already making barca apartments boring and uninteresting, but repeat couples in the COV apt will make sure I don't resub. ESPECIALLY these two couples who are already incredibly dull.

To me Karol and BF are one of the best couples right now. They are very conformable in front of the cam. I don't see any movement that tells me that they are moving in so I guess that his visit is only for the holidays, despite the fact that Karol was looking to change her visa from tourist to student or a way to extend the visa.

• Confused 1