B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #13 (December)

rosey 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Different tastes I guess. I find them very boring as a couple. And I find their sex to be boring as well.

The best option for B5 would be a young & attractive open-minded ( swinger ) couple who are not afraid to try new things. monogamous couples get boring very fast but those are the only kind that RLC is able to find 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

The best option for B5 would be a young & attractive open-minded ( swinger ) couple who are not afraid to try new things.

They don't even need to be full on swingers but definitely agree on the open minded part. Some of these people on here don't even want to be naked in front of the other couple. Like both couples are there having sex in front of cameras but are too damn afraid to even be naked in front of one another? It makes the whole apartment unwatchable after 2 or 3 days. 

• Upvote 1

Loraine hasn’t packed  anything , the same goes for Karol .. Moving in the master bedroom L&M, it would most probably mean that the new couple is not of a “ big magnitude “ if I can say this ( like someone popular we have seen before , like the same concept with a repeated girl becoming COV with the BF ) therefore I guess a new couple would be moving .

I found T&T really great also , Tereza in the  sexual part was one of the best cock riders I have seen , she absolutely loved it and knew what she was doing . The questions remain why they didn’t interact a lot apart from certain people and this not so many times and they also avoided the villa . They had fun , enjoyed their stay , they - in my opinion - were committed totally to the COV project and in general they respected the viewers and what they signed to do . The only “dark “ point is the excessive use of “ soft drugs “ in the private bathroom , Timur could handle mostly a lot and also the alcohol as many times he would be seen drinking in the morning but hey , nobody is perfect and it didn’t cause any major problems . Tereza was / is super hot and as I said , from the man’s side 😆😂 , she will be missed . For the subscription site , it has been enough , especially with Leia and Maksim there , there was no point anymore , what was more to see ? 

This place if it is  to work with lots of interest  , it needs a local couple , like Carla / Yanai for example and RLC allow it to interact with the Russians and have them open to visit the villa and so on , like for example they allowed Martina with the extreme popular results . Also,  as I  have said again and I agree with bluewinner and also with miscvoyeur’s approach , the couple that moves in should be open minded and kind of an open relationship , otherwise like all of the times , will become soon boring . How many times to watch them fuck when they have no friends there so as at least to see new people , guests or similar things ? That’s why I have said “ bring back Jane and Dick “ or such a couple .. 

I hope that the concept isn’t a repeated thing like we see now from Leia and Maksim , in which the guy doesn’t like it at all and has entered clearly for the money and in my estimation after the “ please , let’s do it “ idea by Leia .. 

Lets hope that the B5 Christmas present will be a nice one and farewell to T&T . 

5 hours ago, thinga69 said:

T&T bed didn't even cool down and L&M are scouting to see if they like the room. 😋

I don't know where you've been the last year or two but it's always tradition for the couple in the small bedroom to move to the master bedroom after a couple leaves the master bedroom.

• Thanks 2