B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #13 (December)

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

I don't know where you've been the last year or two but it's always tradition for the couple in the small bedroom to move to the master bedroom after a couple leaves the master bedroom.

I wasn't a sub. When I subscribed I think that T&T were already there.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

The best option for B5 would be a young & attractive open-minded ( swinger ) couple who are not afraid to try new things. monogamous couples get boring very fast but those are the only kind that RLC is able to find 🤷‍♂️ 

other than Masha and Sasha and Eva and Sam i cant remember any other actual swingers on here

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

They don't even need to be full on swingers but definitely agree on the open minded part. Some of these people on here don't even want to be naked in front of the other couple. Like both couples are there having sex in front of cameras but are too damn afraid to even be naked in front of one another? It makes the whole apartment unwatchable after 2 or 3 days. 

to bad they all cant be like Piper and Taylor they moved into B5 and the next day both were wearing only a thong  walking around in front of Lucian 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

other than Masha and Sasha and Eva and Sam i cant remember any other actual swingers on here

Might need to borrow Mira and Henry from VHTV for a visit...

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

did they actually ever have sex with anyone else on cam once they got their own apt,i remember Dick screwing some girls off cam but i might have missed something though

you missed something 😁