Masha - Home Activities #25

Noldus

2 hours ago, rado07 said:

There will always be people here who are dissatisfied with what they see
They judge by the images they see, normal life is uninteresting, extraordinary life does not exist and is played, repetition is boring, etc.
there is no such thing as a flat or a performer that satisfies everyone.
most of the viewers do not know anything about the cause or the background, so these comments are made.
as long as it is written with respect it is ok. Even the actors, if they read it at all, have to deal with it, that's the world.
Someone said better a bad review than no review at all.
the forum lives from it.
Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, when Masha talks to her grandmother on the phone, nobody cares anymore. then we talk again about the villa or about Leora and how boring, uninteresting or boring it is. 🤷‍♂️

You observe this apartment the most and you also have the knowledge to understand nearly everything of the way that  this woman lives her life in a way that she wants and she doesn’t care about what is said about her or criticized and I think this is the biggest advantage she has as a person , just doing things her own way no matter right or wrong and listening to no one except her feeling at the time she does whatever she does . 

I think with the details that you provide to any of us here and if people see as you say behind the actions on camera , they can understand way much more about Masha and the kind of person she is .. but since this is an adult site , people judge  her for her adult actions .. the truth is that a person who manages to have so many friends , friends that enjoy being in her place , people that they enjoy her company when she visits them , a person that has gone away from the home country and still managing  to keep the contact with childhood friends , this person who is incredibly social and lovable amongst others ( even if at times she’s been used by others .. ) , well , this is a fantastic person the way I realize the world that we are living .

That post is also a reminder of many thanks towards you of providing so many small details which make it so much better to follow easier the life of lovely Masha 😇

Masha also talked about the plan, Celebrate New Year's Eve in the villa in the mountains of Barca.
she talked to Alessandro about it, unfortunately I didn't hear the conversation to the end, so I didn't hear whether this trip was taking place or not...🤷‍♂️

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

Masha also talked about the plan, Celebrate New Year's Eve in the villa in the mountains of Barca.
she talked to Alessandro about it, unfortunately I didn't hear the conversation to the end, so I didn't hear whether this trip was taking place or not...🤷‍♂️

Hopefully a nice party  of her with good friend Holly and some known faces of the past , interesting to see her interactions with Tweety .. Great  in general if this  become a fact 😇 and not only a thought .

• Sad 1

Forum Christmas holidays are over, it goes on

as expected, Masha's young boy has come back
Tirelessly since yesterday morning there was only a short break for attending Christmas mass in the church this evening 🎄😇👩

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Forum Christmas holidays are over, it goes on

as expected, Masha's young boy has come back
Tirelessly since yesterday morning there was only a short break for attending Christmas mass in the church this evening 🎄😇👩

Merry Christmas Rado and thank you for all your info 😉
I Hope she has now received her forgiveness so she is ready for a new year at this temp she has had the last week

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Merry Christmas Rado and thank you for all your info 😉
I Hope she has now received her forgiveness so she is ready for a new year at this temp she has had the last week

thank you😌

I hope that Masha will give us the opportunity to report and discuss your extraordinary life for a long time to come

Merry Christmas to everyone 🎄

• Like 2