Masha - Home Activities #25

Noldus

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It is possible he doesn't like them.  Kind of odd though.

I myself have been with girls that won't let a guy go down on them. They freeze up so they just avoid it. 

I've also had girls that like to be eaten out but won't suck a cock.  Big Brother No GIF by Global TV

after he had eaten masha on the sofa he looked completely drained of all his bodily fluids. i don't know how much more he can take

• Haha 1

During their time away together, maybe Masha will show him pictures and videos of her past sexual partners and adventures. It will boost his confidence / ego to know he is a member of an ever expanding "select" club. 😄 

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

During their time away together, maybe Masha will show him pictures and videos of her past sexual partners and adventures. It will boost his confidence / ego to know he is a member of an ever expanding "select" club. 😄 

The "It only burns when I pee" Club.  :biggrin:

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

The hairdresser missed the cameras 😉😁😎 She seems to have return on fire judging with the bate that good friend Noldus mentioned .. it will be an extreme fun time during Masha’s absence remembering her full action moments she had in this apartment in 2021 , always a fantastic replacement . Happy holidays to Masha and let’s see 😎

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The hairdresser missed the cameras 😉😁😎 She seems to have return on fire judging with the bate that good friend Noldus mentioned .. it will be an extreme fun time during Masha’s absence remembering her full action moments she had in this apartment in 2021 , always a fantastic replacement . Happy holidays to Masha and let’s see 😎

Fantastic ???

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Fantastic ???

Always a fun of visitors or whoever new appear on cameras and don’t have an issue like being shy , thinking too much being recorded and so on . There are many people who like this lady , the best is to have variety and when it happens spontaneously and not because let’s say RLC arranged it , it is the real feeling that comes back as many nostalgics wish to get from RLC . Fantastic for being an open person then and not having any problems with the cameras and in the end , Masha is trusting her the apartment , it means she does  something  right 😊