Leora - Home Activities #100

Slipper Guyquad

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora must stay home today 

Tomorrow  go out with friends (L) 

Christmas party 

Maybe it will arrive on the 25th or 26 

a merry christmas to all 

The Russians are not celebrating Christmas. The new year is a big celebration for them.
Then comes the   Дед Мороз, Ded Morozand distributes the gifts.
Orthodox Christmas is January 7th.
Of course, Leora has been in Prague for so long, so she can celebrate like Europeans.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, panomies said:

The Russians are not celebrating Christmas. The new year is a big celebration for them.
Of course, Leora has been in Prague for so long, so she can celebrate like Europeans.

Orthodox Russian Church  to correct you , generally East Orthodox Church , we ( Greek and western orthodox people in general ) we are with the new calendar celebrating like the majority  of the world on the 25th 😇

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, panomies said:

In recent years Leora has celebrated Christmas like us Europeans or Westerners in general. So it can be said that it celebrates twice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

In recent years Leora has celebrated Christmas like us Europeans or Westerners in general. So it can be said that it celebrates twice.

I highly doubt that Leora believes in Church things , we have seen her with the Buddha statue so I think that her beliefs are different but for this I am sure the people who watch her since Day 1 can have the best answers .. I just think that she likes the western culture way of celebrating , it isn’t like this in Russia , especially the more you go in the Far East rather than Moscow or Saint Petersburg for example which are closer to  some western traditions .

It’s safe to predict that the airplane sign will be appearing again judging of the home days and keeping the audience “ active “ by spending time in the apartment …in the meantime , her adult entertainment contribution to the fanatic supporters of only this kind is reduced to all time lows , I agree with Brokk! that it is kind of “ punishment “ due to the negativity of posts which makes it even more laughable and ridiculous that she bases her inside the apartment actions according to the things she reads here ..

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1