Leora - Home Activities #100

Slipper Guyquad

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

And a happy Christmas to you as well Ebenezer Scrooge ! 😁👍

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The topic is about Leora not the Wars & Cemeteries.   

Don't  knowi if there where  any Canadian hero's but  you are not  one

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ste said:

Only one question is the dog on the way or did they not talk about it ?

All documents have been sorted , and the two vaccinations against rabbies etc,  they now in process of getting a visa  the embassy will not be able to deal with visa until after 1st week in january , so she hopes that eva will be able to travel end of january or beginning of february, probably driving through hungary, but things can change with other stuff going on around the world.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

8 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

All documents have been sorted , and the two vaccinations against rabbies etc,  they now in process of getting a visa  the embassy will not be able to deal with visa until after 1st week in january , so she hopes that eva will be able to travel end of january or beginning of february, probably driving through hungary, but things can change with other stuff going on around the world.  

Thanks G-H I thought if Malia was back in Russia she might help Leora but it's looks like

what your saying she has all under control hope she's successful Thanks again

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Didn't know that bit, i look a twat now. My fault. sorry ste and everyone i got it wrong. i am a twat like she thinks

I don't think that at all . Why would you think such a thing about yourself

you keep a lot of folks informed without obligation well done

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Didn't know that bit, i look a twat now. My fault. sorry ste and everyone i got it wrong. i am a twat like she thinks

Of course your not , nobody can pick everything up from all the  conversations she has, and as you know things change everyday.  what i said was what she told her dad earlier on the phone.  

You give  valuable information everyday. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7