Leora - Home Activities #100

Slipper Guyquad

22 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

The weird world of Leora ... why are you not sharing today with !?!?! Or friends.

Where she is from, Christmas is not observed or celebrated until almost a week after the New Year begins by the majority of that country's population, although some who are Catholics there do observe Christmas on 12/25 as well. So to those who are used to Christmas being observed or celebrated on 1/7, today is yet another day leading up to the first day of a New Year, and Christmas would be observed six days later on 1/7.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Thanks for the history lesson Nicholas but I already know that, I was just saying should she be alone today but she seems to have gone out to who knows who now.

Even though a majority of the population prefers to be around others as often or as much as they can, there are some who prefer to stay to themselves occasionally, usually because of particular circumstances or situations, and even some who prefer to stay to themselves as often or as much as they can. She would probably be considered in the first of such categories. I'm pretty sure you are aware of that as well, just thought I might mention it since you were not referring to her being by herself on this particular day with it being observed and celebrated as Christmas by many others as I thought you may have meant.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2