Leora - Home Activities #100

Slipper Guyquad

9 hours ago, ddhm said:

he is the responsible person that at least Leora has emotions , feelings , ups  and downs , he is an important person in her life no matter the reasons , people judge him , criticize him , doing the same for Leora because she just wanted to contact him … 🙄🙄🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

And if you can’t take the negativity of comments posted here by the subscribers , I can understand how difficult it might  be if you were presenting anyone on cameras and having the same issue , that is to face the any criticism that you would suffer if any of these people don’t get the approval here … ( Dennis… ) 

Whilst I have in the past not totally disagreed with All of your posts, I think this time you are totally swimming against the current.

" Responsible Person "  Dennis!! Are you sure?

This is the same person who when drunk made an embarrassing lunge and play for Malia, the same person who Leora is totally indifferent to when she is in his company, to the extent she slithers of to bed and leaves him in the Living room. She uses him as " click bait " like she uses everything else in her delusional life....A small massage here ( click bait ) an almost caught out moment in her bedroom  ( click bait ) making it noticeable by getting his tooth brush out that he would visit, when she knew he wouldn't be coming ( click bait ) Skyping him topless in bed ( click bait ) Giving him the key to come and go at will for two days while she was absent looking after her personal life ( click bait ) Yet when has she ever really shown him or her audience anything when he has stayed?......NEVER !!

Nothing is sincere with her, and neither was last nights pathetic performance, she was again using him ( if she had been successful in contacting him ) as a means of stirring up interest ( click bait ) And the joke being that Malia obviously does not like him.

No ! I think you are completely wrong this time in your assessment of the situation....She will use him as a prop again when the situation requires, just as she uses everyone in her sad life,  and as always some people will get excited hoping for " an event " which will never materialise, while others will see it for what it is...another cynical ploy by a hard faced businesswomen to generate some interest into a failing pathetic storyline.  

• Upvote 4

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Whilst I have in the past not totally disagreed with All of your posts, I think this time you are totally swimming against the current.

" Responsible Person "  Dennis!! Are you sure?

This is the same person who when drunk made an embarrassing lunge and play for Malia, the same person who Leora is totally indifferent to when she is in his company, to the extent she slithers of to bed and leaves him in the Living room. She uses him as " click bait " like she uses everything else in her delusional life....A small massage here ( click bait ) an almost caught out moment in her bedroom  ( click bait ) making it noticeable by getting his tooth brush out that he would visit, when she knew he wouldn't be coming ( click bait ) Skyping him topless in bed ( click bait ) Giving him the key to come and go at will for two days while she was absent looking after her personal life ( click bait ) Yet when has she ever really shown him or her audience anything when he has stayed?......NEVER !!

Nothing is sincere with her, and neither was last nights pathetic performance, she was again using him ( if she had been successful in contacting him ) as a means of stirring up interest ( click bait ) And the joke being that Malia obviously does not like him.

No ! I think you are completely wrong this time in your assessment of the situation....She will use him as a prop again when the situation requires, and as always some people will get excited hoping for " an event " which will never materialise, while others will see it for what it is...another cynical ploy by a hard faced businesswomen to generate some interest into a failing pathetic storyline.  

Plus she said he is one of the people that she will only contact when drunk. And he knew Malia was more drunk than him when making repeated passes at her, which is not a gentlemanly thing to do with anyone.

• Upvote 4

What I don't understand is why Leora does this when it is clear, clear as the sun, that for her Denis is just a friend and nothing else. It's okay to show off but people aren't stupid and remember how she treated him when he went to visit her at home. Making people believe that there is something between her and Denis is really stupid of Leora.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

What I don't understand is why Leora does this when it is clear, clear as the sun, that for her Denis is just a friend and nothing else. It's okay to show off but people aren't stupid and remember how she treated him when he went to visit her at home. Making people believe that there is something between her and Denis is really stupid of Leora.

This line is what i dispute, because each time he's there, suddenly people who never comment appear thinking something will happen. The chat was full last time with "Who's this?", "Will they fuck?" etc etc. THAT is what happens. Those of us in the know, WE KNOW nothing is there, but there are enough who don't. And those people ONLY appear when he's there, not any other time.

And THAT is important to remember. There are plenty who still think/expect/even hope something would happen. Despite being told, they still ignore it. There's plenty of gullible viewers to go round.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

This line is what i dispute, because each time he's there, suddenly people who never comment appear thinking something will happen. The chat was full last time with "Who's this?", "Will they fuck?" etc etc. THAT is what happens. Those of us in the know, WE KNOW nothing is there, but there are enough who don't. And those people ONLY appear when he's there, not any other time.

And THAT is important to remember. There are plenty who still think/expect/even hope something would happen. Despite being told, they still ignore it. There's plenty of gullible viewers to go round.

The whole Leora road show is is based on smoke and mirrors, peoples gullibility's, and the main protagonist really believing in her warped mind the BS fed to her in large doses by a bunch of lonely gullible old perverts ( myself included in the past ) who support her and fawn over her every move.

Strangely it sometimes appears as if the less she gives of herself to her audience the more they defend and acclaim her, when what she really needs is a well aimed kick up her arse.

Her life is a house of cards, eventually she will play the wrong one and it will all come tumbling down. 😁

Toronto's real estate market is a house of cards - NOW Magazine

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2