Leora - Home Activities #100

Slipper Guyquad

Help me understand Russian logic.

As I write this, their most popular channel (Leora) is blurred.  All the other channels are not (at least one camera offers clear video).

How comrades, do you bring in new membership when you blur your most popular channel?  Or even when you typically blur ALL the channels?

• Upvote 1

Oh shit, did I miss Leora's 5,629th masturbation. What did she do differenent this time? What was she fantasizing about when she masturbated? When she had her amazing orgasm did she yell out your name? Did she give you a schedule of her next surprise masturbation? Did Leora taste her orgasm juice? Did she touch her asshole while fingering her erogenous zones? Did she make you cum so hard with excitement? Maybe you would like to video chat with Leora when she masturbates? Would you like Leora to become a cam girl and you can pay tokens to her? Bet you can't wait for Leora's new and improved masturbation show.

Really Dog GIF - Really Dog Head Shaking GIFs

• Haha 1

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸👯

good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

a great thursday for all

with family and friends

good work

23/12/2021

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg nic marco 6742 howard taxio miraguy

• Like 2

10 hours ago, scutus said:

If one is to put any credence in both the Live, and Replay thumbnails. Leora's teasing has not been too useless !😁

Anyone with half a brain wouldn't put any credence whatsoever in the replay thumbs. They signify absolutely nothing whatsoever IMHO....Like many things in life, they mean whatever different people interpret them to mean, nothing more nothing less!

They are nothing more than subliminal advertising !

They just don't stack up !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1