Leora - Home Activities #100

Slipper Guyquad

So .. let me get this right 🙄😬🤔 People in this topic want to see Leora do and enjoy her life the way she wishes ..BUT..as soon as she tries to communicate with a guy who a ) is her whatever kind of male friend she has in Prague the last 1,5 years , b) he is a guy that her ex boyfriend knows all about him since the beginning , c ) he is the responsible person that at least Leora has emotions , feelings , ups  and downs , he is an important person in her life no matter the reasons , people judge him , criticize him , doing the same for Leora because she just wanted to contact him … 🙄🙄🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Poor Leora , maybe I slowly understand why you are hiding your life to the subscribers .. people no matter what will judge you for your choices ( as I clearly do that I don’t like that you are having a two way life in front and behind the cameras ) , they will say that you are free to do as you wish but you aren’t free to choose the people that you believe that they deserve to be part of your life ..only the fans have the right as it seems to say with who you should or not interact in your life ..

And if you can’t take the negativity of comments posted here by the subscribers , I can understand how difficult it might  be if you were presenting anyone on cameras and having the same issue , that is to face the any criticism that you would suffer if any of these people don’t get the approval here … ( Dennis… ) 

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Wow, Burger King in CZ

Actually, KFC, Burger King. and McDonalds are in the same building in Prague. Starbuck's also is in Prague. Hop on the Google maps sky plane, and go for a ride. You just might be amazed at what one can find in Prague !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, scutus said:

Actually, KFC, Burger King. and McDonalds are in the same building in Prague. Starbuck's also is in Prague. Hop on the Google maps sky plane, and go for a ride. You just might be amazed at what one can find in Prague !

They even have Red Light Districts & Glory Hole Parlors.  :biggrin:

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

So like last night it will do nothing but useless teasing...

If one is to put any credence in both the Live, and Replay thumbnails. Leora's teasing has not been too useless !😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2