B2 - General Topic 2021 #39 (December)

6 minutes ago, Pat100 said:

So one of two things then, RLC badly set cameras up in that four cameras fail to cover the room or the ones posing know the black spots.

If you pay attention the cameras are focusing on the couch, not the back wall. You can send a ticket to RLC support suggesting better cam angles.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava and Mila in serious copy / paste of the BS things that  we were suffering for one year between Leora / Malia…what more to see …🙈😱

Then why do I see them as the top cams when doing their bullshit show? Who is watching these 2? Not me.😕

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Then why do I see them as the top cams when doing their bullshit show? Who is watching these 2? Not me.😕

It’s the same question that was for Leora / Malia .. the answer is that the ones who watch are the ones that expect to see always the unexpected or more than the previous time .. and notice , it always happens when ( 9 of 10 times) nothing else happens elsewhere . 

• Like 1

For me this bs between radi and mila is the final nail in the coffin combined with the fake shows in b4 and b2, girls hiding their personal life, guys who can barely last 5 mins, girls taking vacations from their vacations and boring couples i am so done and im going back to vhtv.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1