B2 - General Topic 2021 #39 (December)

Noldus

9 hours ago, happyman88 said:

It never fails to amaze me when women have a close shave down like Radi yesterday and Ulyana this morning how they never nick themselves especially those with exceptionally meaty labia. It’s bad enough for us blokes getting around the nooks and crannies of our faces but these ladies manoeuvring around their delicate parts is a work of art 🤔👏

You must not shave your privates. I have for about 20 or so years and we have it a lot worse off than the ladies. Trying to get around the balls is very difficult and once in a while I nick the nut and man does that hurt. Now, even at 72, I can't stop shaving because I can't get used to the hair. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont know what mila does when she goes out everyday but she doesnt visit the sociable school

It's obviously more fun than eating and drinking with friends...What an unsociable fuck! She's happy she's earned her bonus with Radi tonight again...and doesn't need to mingle 😒

• Like 1

il y a 6 minutes, thinga69 a dit :

As the times goes by Nana is dressing more and more like a whore.

she was dressing like this when tesla and elian were there but then after they left she went to being nun nana and now im assuming pam has brought back whore nana

• Like 1