B2 - General Topic 2021 #39 (December)

Noldus

57 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s the same question that was for Leora / Malia .. the answer is that the ones who watch are the ones that expect to see always the unexpected or more than the previous time .. and notice , it always happens when ( 9 of 10 times) nothing else happens elsewhere . 

We know Leora and Malia had an obsessed big following. I don't think it's the same with Mila and Radi. Seems like they are just desperate to see anything happen on RLC. I would rather see Radi by herself. 

Le 11/24/2021 à 1:16 AM, wooders78 a dit :

at least u can see them

Il y a 12 heures, joyer a dit :

These two useless twins think of themselves as a minimum to Miss Universe with their poses in front of Anna's camera, I'll hope these will be souvenir farewell photos on the way out from RLC.

As I always say the twins are a waste of space

• Sad 1

It never fails to amaze me when women have a close shave down like Radi yesterday and Ulyana this morning how they never nick themselves especially those with exceptionally meaty labia. It’s bad enough for us blokes getting around the nooks and crannies of our faces but these ladies manoeuvring around their delicate parts is a work of art 🤔👏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, happyman88 said:

It never fails to amaze me when women have a close shave down like Radi yesterday and Ulyana this morning how they never nick themselves especially those with exceptionally meaty labia. It’s bad enough for us blokes getting around the nooks and crannies of our faces but these ladies manoeuvring around their delicate parts is a work of art 🤔👏

i think my garage uses less oil than these girls do.

• Haha 2

Very interesting to see the interaction of K&R with the apartment that its tenants avoid to come “ close “ with the others and apart from some surprising visits in B5 while T&T were there and an one time appearance if I am correct in the villa during the summer ( which created some heat amongst the girls for a period and maybe that’s why they  never went back ) , it is only the others that visit them .. let’s see .