B4 - General Topic 2021 # 138 (December)

Daniela , volcano feeling woman who loves action and enjoys sex  and she can’t be satisfied the way she wishes . Anthony and Loraine , nice looking people who lack passion , on the other hand , as long as it satisfies them the way they are doing things , it is the least of us to judge here .

46 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Very hot from L&A, but at the same time it look a little fake from her part. idk, I'm confused.

Just passionless , it was a bit more exciting perhaps for you because you haven’t  seen them completely as a COV or previous years doing shows and also it was a bit more “ alive “ by both of them because  they haven’t  seen one another for a long  time .. it isn’t nice to compare as every couple has its own things , but just think of the same Karol and her BF or the recent arrival couple of Kylie and Rus… 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Jesus Christ Loraine is a beautiful woman. I do wish she had a little more meat on those pussy lips. 

Amazingly beautiful woman , one of the best for sure , unfortunately the lack of passion is “ killing “ a lot of the fun .. But it isn’t on purpose , it is just how she is …therefore , for anyone who wants to enjoy her as an individual , she is a nice eye candy .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just passionless , it was a bit more exciting perhaps for you because you haven’t  seen then completely as a COV or previous years doing shows and also it was a bit more “ alive “ by both of them because  they haven’t  seen one another for a long  time .. it isn’t nice to compare as every couple has its own things my, but just think of the same Karol and her BF or the recent arrival couple of Kylie and Rus… 

I saw it was passionless. The problem is that Loraine really know how to fake it. How to ride, how to suck, but is easy to see that is fake. Specially comparing how Tereza did.

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I saw it was passionless. The problem is that Loraine really know how to fake it. How to ride, how to suck, but is easy to see that is fake. Specially comparing how Tereza did.

I don’t think it is fake , I mean , this is her boyfriend , if she’s fake on him , well , we know he is a puppy but being fake with him ? I don’t  think so .. she’s just a super hot woman ( body figure , eyes , legs , ass , fantastic ) but she’s one of the women who don’t know how to express passion , not on purpose but it is just not there .. I think this is also Anthony’s problem with her , he likes her but he can’t go “ crazy “ let’s say because of that ..if you could only see him how he was going berserk on Amalia last year or so , then maybe you can understand   what I mean.. we have been lucky having seen Tereza , Hanna , even Pam , what can I say about Anna who is an absolute crazy passionate woman .. I don’t even know who I forget , ahh , come on , how stupid of me  , look at Fiora , check Harley and God bless us all in case Ulyana interacts  with a guy .. That’s all I can say 😇🎅🙈🤡🥳🤩

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Just to comment on this post , I have been in Maldives twice , one for 35 days one year before the catastrophic tsunami ( rest in peace to the nearly 230,000 dead people 😔😢 ) and the last one was from December 24 2012 to January 1st 2013 ..

First , plane tickets have the cheapest prince for these two days , I think they flew on Christmas even if that’s the case .. Now , in Maldives , YOU NEVER go as single or to make holidays just being these two girls alone in one of the islands or more islands , it depends the package ..This is THE paradise to share with a BF , lover , sex partner , husband .. I would assume that the girls got invited at the very last minute by one or more guys in case Maldives is the final destination , even Dubai . We will for sure know when they are back and how tanned they will both be 😁😏😎😉.. Judging by the things they took , I exclude being only Maldives , you don’t need all these things they took , I could say that it might be one week in the Maldives and one week in Dubai perhaps .. In any case , it was a very fast decision as Masha seems to have discussed being there during the New Year , therefore , I hope that for both of them , even if it is for their benefit , that the company deserves making this trip and it isn’t just one “ sponsor call “ ( of course which girl would say no to luxury holidays with most things paid if not all .. ) , but since we can’t know for sure , I hope that both girls enjoy the maximum and when they are back , their appetite is exactly as they left and we don’t see tears or bad mood or similar things .. for sure , I hope the new year for Holly will be a much better experience than the one she had on 1st January of 2021… 

in the wrong place, but somehow also right.
Masha said in context where her important friends are for Christmas. There was Dina, who was in Prague, "her" gay man in Berlin and a third person who flies to the Maldives via Dubai, so I thought of Holly.
and yesterday she received a text message, when she mentioned this place again. (but it's still speculation "?")
But as I said, there are now low prices for 7 days, for example, and a combination with Dubai is also possible.
It's a paradise, sun, sand and warm sea water and mosquitos !!, but there is nothing else.....a challenge for spoiled city girls.
The food seems to be better now, including the transfer to the tourist islands. When I was there, the transfer was, depending on where you had to go, sometimes 8 hours with the Dhoni, to the southern tip in the South Male Atoll or to the Ari Atoll, but it was also in the last century.
as if we were waiting to see what they bring back from your trip. Printed t-shirts: then Maldives or hat with fur then Ukraine 😄