B4 - General Topic 2021 # 138 (December)

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The difference, as I said earlier, is that he does many times. 😅

And how does this benefit the woman? With no foreplay I doubt any woman on Earth could get any satisfaction from less than 4 minutes no matter if he fucked her 50 times a day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The difference, as I said earlier, is that he does many times. 😅

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And how does this benefit the woman? With no foreplay I doubt any woman on Earth could get any satisfaction from less than 4 minutes no matter if he fucked her 50 times a day.

Sorry I missed the emoji!!

il y a 9 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

im sure if given a choice women would prefer one round of 40 mins with foreplay and multiple positions then 5 rounds with no foreplay in one position for between 1-4 mins

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

All jokes aside, I think that we are more worried about the guy's performance then Dani is.

I think daniela should take a mini visit to Rome to see masha I'm sure she can find someone to help her😏

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Daniela seems to be a girl who gets to have an orgasm quickly, just have to see her masturbations to understand it, when she uses a dildo she has reached ecstasy in less than 5 minutes and I don't think she is faking it

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If this guy is so bad in bed then why Dani keeps inviting him? If is just for cam attention she could easily find another guy. 

Replies saying that he pay her will be ignored.

I don't think that he has that kind of money.

😜

She even pushes the vice to have this guy on the phone from time to time, besides she was on video with him a few days ago when Amalia taking care of her hair

• Upvote 1