B4 - General Topic 2021 # 138 (December)

Well , Fiora is at the villa , Anthony and Daniela’s friend were / are the boys visiting , as mentioned last week , whenever Radislava knows that guys visit , she disappears. The pattern didn’t happen only last week … let’s see how this will be this time and if/when she returns .. 

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You can say what ever, but I think that Dani really like this dude. I don't think any women could fake so much. And as I said before, she could get any other guy at any moment but she always call him. Think about that.

I will have to disagree with you on this .. I don’t think that Daniela sees this guy as anything more other than fun . I have observed her carefully since Day 1 that this guy appeared and the only thing he always wants is to just put the dick in the hole .. i think he is the one that likes her a lot but he is a completely disastrous lover. And I don’t say that this is the reason that for her he is just a guy to have fun , but , I think if she wished more , we would see this guy more often and I think she would have demanded much much more except a bit of cuddling and then the usual twice sex session , the first of the 1-2 minutes and then soon after the second one 😆 But that’s how i see it , we have seen guys that girls would go mad on them, I don’t think this one belongs in this category . 

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will have to disagree with you on this .. I don’t think that Daniela sees this guy as anything more other than fun . I have observed her carefully since Day 1 that this guy appeared and the only thing he always wants is to just put the dick in the hole .. i think he is the one that likes her a lot but he is a completely disastrous lover. And I don’t say that this is the reason that for her he is just a guy to have fun , but , I think if she wished more , we would see this guy more often and I think she would have demanded much much more except a bit of cuddling and then the usual twice sex session , the first of the 1-2 minutes and then soon after the second one 😆 But that’s how i see it , we have seen guys that girls would go mad on them, I don’t think this one belongs in this category . 

Wen I said that "she really likes him" I'm not saying that she's in love with him, just that she likes him enough to call him over and over and she have fun with him in bed.

Harley also in the villa , let’s see if the 72 hours visit of last week is done the other way around this week and that’s why the sisters moved in the master bedroom so as for fiora and Harley to sleep in O&U’s room . 

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Wen I said that "she really likes him" I'm not saying that she's in love with him, just that she likes him enough to call him over and over and she have fun with him in bed.

I think he’s just a guy who has no problem with the cameras 😉 , of course she likes him but for me just for fun .. i believe we might see others also if she wishes 😎 , time will tell . 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don't get it why some boomers are so afraid to see a dick. Guys you don't turn gay by watching a guy having sex with a woman. Don't worry.

the other girls stay dressed when guys are about, thats why they have couples apts

• Upvote 1