B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

15 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

No! But the situation around the time he fucked Holly is not the most pleasant. After hours of hounding her, she finally let him fuck her. It was pretty much a mercy fuck. He supplied drugs for the party and everyone, but Holly went to bed, so she wound up agreeing to let him sleep in her bed and eventually he succeeded in convincing her to fuck. The next evening Holly's then BF showed up and fucked her for a couple days. 

Hounded her for hours, plied her with drink and drugs and then tried to have sex with her.  Holly repeatedly told him "No", but he ignored all the no's and had sex with her anyway.  If I remember right, it didn't last for very long before she pushed him off and told him no once more.  They fell asleep and when Holly woke up she went to Megan's room (master bedroom) and wouldn't leave there until he'd gone.  Everything that she did before, during, and after said that she didn't want to have sex with the guy.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 7 minutes, tatakos a dit :

Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider et me dire les noms de : 1) la blonde à la robe bleue, 2) la blonde à la robe noire et 3) la blonde à la jupe blanche ? ??

à la robe bleue Masha , à la robe noire , Danah la copine de Masha qui vit à Prague et

Harley du quatuor copine d'Olivia Ulyana et Fiora

Il y a 2 heures, james deen a dit :

Daniel est-il réellement un violeur ?

pour certains dès qu ' on touche à Holly c ' est un violeur ...Holly savait très bien se qu ' elle faisait pour la drogue et pour le sexe meme si le lendemain elle semblait regrétter 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Fuck knows but the rate he is drinking he will be pissed in another hour.

I didn't know anything about this fellow but he sounds entirely undesirable from what I have read this evening (about as impressive and unpleasant as Gina's waste-of-space moron). Who on earth thought it was a good idea to invite him to The Villa party for heaven's sake?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1