B4 - General Topic 2021 # 139 (December)

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess I agree with you but my comment had some sarcasm in it because I am certain that they are not having separate parties because of the Covid's restrictions in Barcelona but rather some of these girls don't want to be with the other girls in a same place and I don't know why but this is another topic. 

Totally agree with you , it’s just bad chemistry with the girls and it has already been mentioned that during Olivia’s birthday  party in the villa , that’s when the problems occurred and surfaced .. anyway , it is what it is , this simply isn’t helping the viewers as there’s gonna be lots of “ changing channels “ in case the competition is at high standards .. but since the only visitors seem to be in B4 and knowing already  the boredom and repeated things in B1/B2 ( however I believe B1 goes to B2 ) , I don’t know how the competition could help on not sticking with B4 .. of course , there’s always the choice watching Leora speaking to her ex boyfriend till the morning hours 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

In my opinion, with the current Covid situation, it's crazy to travel abroad anywhere right now...It's not worth all the risk if you're planning to have aa good time 🥴

My sister wanted to go NYC for New Years so I flew her to Teterboro, NJ airport and had hotel rooms booked for us from 12/22 - 1/2. We stayed 1 night as NYC was spiking really bad with Omicron so we left and came back to her place. NYC had dozens of testing sites setup, with long lines, and were adding more each day. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, james deen said:

is daniel actually a rapist?

No! But the situation around the time he fucked Holly is not the most pleasant. After hours of hounding her, she finally let him fuck her. It was pretty much a mercy fuck. He supplied drugs for the party and everyone, but Holly went to bed, so she wound up agreeing to let him sleep in her bed and eventually he succeeded in convincing her to fuck. The next evening Holly's then BF showed up and fucked her for a couple days. 

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Totally agree with you , it’s just bad chemistry with the girls and it has already been mentioned that during Olivia’s birthday  party in the villa , that’s when the problems occurred and surfaced .. anyway , it is what it is , this simply isn’t helping the viewers as there’s gonna be lots of “ changing channels “ in case the competition is at high standards .. but since the only visitors seem to be in B4 and knowing already  the boredom and repeated things in B1/B2 ( however I believe B1 goes to B2 ) , I don’t know how the competition could help on not sticking with B4 .. of course , there’s always the choice watching Leora speaking to her ex boyfriend till the morning hours 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

B1 has been under maintenance for about an hour so no competition at the moment :shy:

il y a 6 minutes, piedpiper1968 a dit :

No! But the situation around the time he fucked Holly is not the most pleasant. After hours of hounding her, she finally let him fuck her. It was pretty much a mercy fuck. He supplied drugs for the party and everyone, but Holly went to bed, so she wound up agreeing to let him sleep in her bed and eventually he succeeded in convincing her to fuck. The next evening Holly's then BF showed up and fucked her for a couple days. 

thats rape mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 4 minutes, HotWivesRock a dit :

B1 est en maintenance depuis environ une heure donc pas de compétition pour le moment :timide:

Oui Le chauffe eau  à  gaz est en panne et Fior a quitté B4 pour se rendre là bas

pour la réparation car c'est lui et Bogdan qui l'avait arrangé la dernière fois.

4 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Yes The gas water heater is broken and Fior left B4 to go there

for the repair because it was he and Bogdan who had fixed it the last time.

I wondered where Fior had disappeared to, hardly a reason to go UM given he is in the apartments all the time

• Like 1